Duke on Obama Nomination

Paul Itical, I am not sure. I think he started out a racist at a very young age and then got into a power trip. But he was broken, smashed, and may be trying to legitimize himself now.

I should say legitimizing himself for his community and cause.

Duke is fairly cautious about hate, and that has generally been his m.o.

Don't worry about him, there are viler, and bigger fish to fry. There are also Baracuda pups out there. No sharks -- yet.

Actually, there are Sharks, but not on Duke's side.

Last edited:
You have not refuted my point. Poisonous animals are not allowed to roam free in your home. You is DNA, you continue through children and are a part of a greater continuance of related parts -- thus your point fails. Treat each accordingly as deserved.

Unsubstaniated and arguing for mass segregation of populations.

Global population explosion occured as a result of western agricultural revolution, western industrial revolution, and western medical technology. This happened under Western Imperialism.

Our ancient ancestors, who now live in the Happy Hunting Ground, invented the "giant-heavy-stick-to-the-back-of-the-head" technique to settle the "wild-alpha-male" problem.

I admitted nothing of the sort and have yet to demand violence. Admitting a condition of inferiority, though, is what drives innovation.

This was not directed at me but I will answer as well.
My family is MORE deserving than strangers. It is a closer match to DNA and thus is closer to being YOU. A stranger is deserving of being left unmolested as long as it is not in the interest of your family to do otherwise.

Stupid and incorrect. You do not addle civilizations that can not stand on their own yet. Malthus lears at you from his grave as well.

As stated above you are stupid. You wish to steal money from one group of people to pay for another group of people. You do not donate money, supplies, or your own labor to charities but want to steal the money of other people to accomplish the things you are not obliged to do personally.

Do not interfere with other intraspecies groups until they confilct with my group's interest. Save the foreigner from eminent doom but only as buffer cushion for species survival if my group is destroyed -- unless they conflict with my group's interest.

Help group members of my intraspecies group so far as the doing of so improves the chances of group survival and do not threaten or impend upon further personal subgroup obligations.

Leave me alone, let me fail on my own, and let me keep my earnings.

Killing is quite justified and an acceptable form of morale improvement.

That could still happen if matters keep degenerating.

?

lol

Whites didn't build America, can't understand why Duke and other white supremacists perpetuate that myth day in and day out. All Duke is crying about is the gradual fall of white supremacy.

Forum List

Back