DUI-E law now makes it illegal to text, smoke, and even eat while driving

Coming reality if libs have their way.....self driving cars will be mandated.......try to keep up

I'm sure that in your mind, that is related to the subject in some way.
Exact same reasoning.......
as this
It's about selfish bastards not being allowed to endanger everyone's lives. Issues like this perfectly demonstrate how stupid and selfish Libertarian ideology is.

When I was a kid learning to
drive------my dad said "ALWAYS STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE" and -----"NEVER MOVE
OUT OF "SECOND" (gear) I asked----"what is the left lane for and what is third and fourth for"? he said "NOT FOR YOU"
Well in fairness there have been developments since making driving safer, like the pneumatic tire.

The law takes effect in a couple of days. I'm not a big government fan but people are out of control. I broke down on the road and a fair percentage of people nearly nailed me, visible from a mile away.

When I was a kid learning to
drive------my dad said "ALWAYS STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE" and -----"NEVER MOVE
OUT OF "SECOND" (gear) I asked----"what is the left lane for and what is third and fourth for"? he said "NOT FOR YOU"
Well in fairness there have been developments since making driving safer, like the pneumatic tire.

The law takes effect in a couple of days. I'm not a big government fan but people are out of control. I broke down on the road and a fair percentage of people nearly nailed me, visible from a mile away.

pneumatic tire? -------is that yet another hair-brained idea from that jerk Thomas Edison--
out of the back woods of Jersey?

Forum List

Back