Dude, don't steal my stuff.

cannot load Facebook SDK

Great video

But I would not have let him off with a warning

Btw: this guy is on youtube also
He even didn't take the money for the cameras he painted over. Those ramps he got back, I have the exact same ramps, they suck! The only thing they are good for is 4 wheelers, you can't manually load anything on them going up or down, nothing rolls on them.

Cameras and detective work pay off. What would compel someone like this to steal? He doesn't look broke.

Rump on the Jan 6th Commissions and NY Grand Juries. Why did this person do what he did? Because he thought he wouldn't be caught.

He even didn't take the money for the cameras he painted over.
Probably figured he could scrape the paint off fairly easily where necessary, knows the equivalent is much cheaper now anyway, and wanted to remain neighborly. But what a putz that guy is. Spray painting the cameras indicates premeditation. Who drives around with a can of black spray paint readily available? He planned it out. Even wore a mask. I can just imagine the coming conversation:
So why'd you get divorced all of sudden, Clara? Oh, I don't know.. he just.. ugh, I honestly can't even talk about it yet!

Forum List

Back