Dubya and RNC will keep Conservative Gain to a bare minimum in 2010

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Repeating the pattern of 06, and 08, Dubya and the RNC are once again prepared to keep the Conservative off the boards in 2010.

In Mike Steele the RNC has one of the stupidest people on the planet running things.

Now Dubya, who handed Dems Congress in 06 and handed Obama the Presidency in 2008 will once again be on the ballot by timing the release of his memoirs for Oct 2010.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Decision-Points-George-W-Bush/dp/0307590615/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279195424&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Decision Points (9780307590619): George W. Bush: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
Repeating the pattern of 06, and 08, Dubya and the RNC are once again prepared to keep the Conservative off the boards in 2010.

In Mike Steele the RNC has one of the stupidest people on the planet running things.

Now Dubya, who handed Dems Congress in 06 and handed Obama the Presidency in 2010 will once again be on the ballot by timing the release of his memoirs for Oct 2010.

Amazon.com: Decision Points (9780307590619): George W. Bush: Books

Not to worry....Michael Steele is "street wise". He's "got this"!

Now Dubya, who handed Dems Congress in 06 and handed Obama the Presidency in 2010 will once again be on the ballot by timing the release of his memoirs for Oct 2010.

what's up. not long ago you predicted a massive landslide.

4a.gif

"I'm colorin' as fast as I CAN!!

LAURA
!! GET ME ANOTHER JIM BEAM!!"

Just wait until Steele unveils his rap music videos and and bling and such to bring the minority vote into the ever shrinking GOP umbrella. That should do the trick!

Just wait until Steele unveils his rap music videos and and bling and such to bring the minority vote into the ever shrinking GOP umbrella. That should do the trick!

he will shock and awe them in late october, i guess.

Only if Palin takes over the RNC.

With Steele running thing I thought 40-50 was reasonable, but now with Dubya back on the Ballot the Dems will keep both the House and Senate. Just how Bush wants it to be.

The RNC would need to fire Steele and have Palin run a national campaign on Obama and the Dems just to get maybe a 10 seat pick up for Republicans.

Sound familiar??????

:eusa_whistle:

With Steele running thing I thought 40-50 was reasonable, but now with Dubya back on the Ballot the Dems will keep both the House and Senate. Just how Bush wants it to be.

The RNC would need to fire Steele and have Palin run a national campaign on Obama and the Dems just to get maybe a 10 seat pick up for Republicans.

you need to trust MC Steel. he's da cow on them tracks.

We kept saying "Bush isn't on the ballot!"

And of course, the grandson of one of American's foremost backers of Hitler, made monkeys out of us.

Thanks, Dubya! Obama thanks you! Pelosi thanks you! Reid thanks you!

Now Dubya, who handed Dems Congress in 06 and handed Obama the Presidency in 2008 will once again be on the ballot by timing the release of his memoirs for Oct 2010.

Really dumb timing

Meh.

First of all, that book won't be released until after the election. Secondly, nobody with any brains is buying the blame BOOOOSH! gambit anymore.

Otherwise, Steele is indeed a disaster and needs to be replaced...Dick Armey or John Kasich might be good choices.

Bush 'on the ballot' because has a book coming out? You spend all your time while he was in office complaining about him and now think he has enough political sway to change an election by releasing a book. Get real.

you need to trust MC Steel. he's da cow on them tracks.

He's in the Heezy.. Yeah.

I would love it if Sarah Palin took over the RNC. We know it won't happen because it's too much work.
But just imagine.

St. Sarah had a very public war of words with a teenage boy who is the father of her bastard grandchild. And now the boy and her daughter are "engaged".

How will Sarah turn the attention away from the Wasilla hillbillies to "public policy"? After all, look at all the ideas Republicans have for fixing the economy they brought to it's knees.

There's, uh, well, there's, uh oh, perhaps it's better keep the focus on the Wasilla Hillbillies.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named "Todd",
Everyone said his families kinda "odd",
then one day, he was shooting at some food,
and up from the ground came a bubbling crude.

Oil that is,
Alaska tea,
Drill baby drill

Kin folds said that's the place you outa be,
So they loaded up the truck and they moved to DC.

Swimming pools, White House

I would love it if Sarah Palin took over the RNC. We know it won't happen because it's too much work.
But just imagine.

St. Sarah had a very public war of words with a teenage boy who is the father of her bastard grandchild. And now the boy and her daughter are "engaged".

How will Sarah turn the attention away from the Wasilla hillbillies to "public policy"? After all, look at all the ideas Republicans have for fixing the economy they brought to it's knees.

There's, uh, well, there's, uh oh, perhaps it's better keep the focus on the Wasilla Hillbillies.

Oil that is,
Alaska tea,
Drill baby drill

She could always just do an interview in US magazine like Bristol did....

But just imagine.

Oil that is,
Alaska tea,
Drill baby drill

She'd made every Congressional seat a referendum on the historic disaster that is Obama and the Dems.

Republicans would pick easily up 80 seats and have a shot at a triple digit turnover when the only group breaking solidly for Dems is the Non-Living.

I support this idea. Have Palin run things.

Forum List

Back