Liberals have their "Malaise" moment. It's your fault about Obama's falling numbers

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN6uV4UG6D4]YouTube - Libtalker Meltdown Over Obama Poll Collapse: 'Americans Are Spoiled'[/ame]

Oh, this is rich!

BILL PRESS (32:49): I think this says more about the American people than it does about President Obama. I think it just shows once again that the American people are spoiled. Basically, spoiled-- as a people, we are too critical. We are quick to rush to judgment, we are too negative, we are too impatient. Especially impatient. We want it all solved yesterday, and if you don't, I don't care who you are -- get out of the way.

And again, basically spoiled. To the point where it makes me wonder if it's even possible to govern today. I gotta tell you, I don't think Abraham Lincoln -- who certainly didn't get everything right the first time -- could govern today. I'm not sure Franklin Roosevelt could govern today, the way we are again. Just about like spoiled children. And it's Americans, and it's the media, and if we don't get instant gratification, then screw you is basically our attitude.

This is HILARIOUS! This is basically what happened with Carter's admin. After all the things they did, we weren't cooperating, and it was OUR fault that Carter's policies weren't working!

Expect more of this from liberals as November 2010 and 2012 approach!

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back