Dubbyuh's resume...

Originally posted by Bushisdumb
I guess you go to all this trouble defending bush so you don't feel like an idiot for voting for him. Bottom line, B.S. resume or no, he is an idiot. He can't even put together sentences correctly. He always looks confused, he is cocky, and he is making it unsafe to travel outside the united states. He is greedy, power hungry, and has little regard for human life. He is no leader. He maybe cool to get drunk with, maybe snort some coke, but he should not have the worlds most powerful army at his disposal.
I'm certainly not going to mistake the rantings of a lunatic - who himself uses poor grammar in the same paragraph criticizing someone else's sentences - for intelligent commentary.

You are easy to dismiss.

Originally posted by Bushisdumb
I guess you go to all this trouble defending bush so you don't feel like an idiot for voting for him. Bottom line, B.S. resume or no, he is an idiot. He can't even put together sentences correctly. He always looks confused, he is cocky, and he is making it unsafe to travel outside the united states. He is greedy, power hungry, and has little regard for human life. He is no leader. He maybe cool to get drunk with, maybe snort some coke, but he should not have the worlds most powerful army at his disposal.

Enjoy another 4 years of Bush moron. Oh and by the way the brightest star on the other side acording to Dems is S.F. Mayor Gavin Newsom, what does that say about the future of the Democratic party? You guys probably won't be in the White House this half of the 21st century. Better for the country anyway.
BTW travel outside of U.S. about once a year and never have any problems, your claims are ludicrous.

Forum List

Back