Dual terrorist attacks in Sweden

I am positive the Pakistanis did the terror.

Let's nuke Pakistan.

God bless India.

There is no god. Your country is a sewer. I am positive you are a moron.

You are right. India is a sewer. And USA is too.

Allah hu akbar!!

Islam is the biggest lie of all religions founded on the principal that Arabs are stupid and needed a reason to stop killing each other over nothing. Your sand is your ONLY inheritance. Once the oil is gone you will be tricked out of your wealth and be back to burning camel dung for heat in your bedowan tents. There will be no need to visit your shitholes after there is no business in taking your natural resource. Your vacant buildings will be a monument to your misplaced infatuation with the West. You are not one of us. Yes we have our pockets of the displaced as our economy is always in flux reaching out towards new opportunity. They are temporary. You may call them "sewer" if you want but we can and do reclaim our people constantly reinventing ourselves and keeping the world lead on what is truly of value as humans. You and your kind give yourselves far to much credit believing that your desires and made up edicts from your fake god will destroy us and put you in some special position. Keep in mind that we kill 40,000 of our own people in ordinary traffic fatalities every year just going about our business as Americans. If you believed your precious Ossama Bin Ladin you would think that Americans are soft. We absorb more pain in just hangin out on the most gifted society the earth has ever known. You and your terrorist buddies are a joke...a sad little joke that is at best entertaining. There is no war on the Arabs..because that would require an advasary.. You are just simply victims...Christ ya moron...we have killed more Americans in our own country by accidental gunfire and murder than all of the damage done to Americans by ALL comers outside our country since its inception.

Your silly bombs and highjackers make interesting news but it doesn't cause any fundimental change in our country...by far the greatest nation in the history of human kind.

Your rich will be begging to come and live in our "shithole" as your oil dwindles. You know it is true. So run your mouth while you can...in 30 years you won't even have the wherewithall to sustain an internet hook up in your little pissant sand box of a country. That GPS you are using today courtesy of the USA won't be of much use on a donkey or a camel.

Last edited:

Allah hu akbar!!

Islam is the biggest lie of all religions founded on the principal that Arabs are stupid and needed a reason to stop killing each other over nothing. Your sand is your ONLY inheritance. Once the oil is gone you will be tricked out of your wealth and be back to burning camel dung for heat in your bedowan tents. There will be no need to visit your shitholes after there is no business in taking your natural resource. Your vacant buildings will be a monument to your misplaced infatuation with the West. You are not one of us. Yes we have our pockets of the displaced as our economy is always in flux reaching out towards new opportunity. They are temporary. You may call them "sewer" if you want but we can and do reclaim our people constantly reinventing ourselves and keeeping the world lead on what is truly of value as humans. You and your kind give yourselves far to much credit believing that your desires and made up edicts from your fake god will destroy us and put you in some special position. Keep in mind that we kill 40,000 of our own people in ordinary traffic fatalities every year just going about our business as Americans. If you believed your precious Ossama Bin Ladin you would think that Americans are soft. We absorb more pain in just hangin out on the most gifted society the earth has ever known. You and your terrorit buddies are a joke...a sad little joke that is at best entertaining. There is no war on the Arabs..because that would require an advasary.. You are just simply victims...Christ ya moron...we have killed more Americans in our own country by accidental gunfire and murder than all of the damage done to Americans by ALL comers outside our country since its inception.

Your silly bombs and highjackers make interesting news but it doesn't cause any fundimental change in our country...by far the greatest nation in the history of human kind.

Your rich will be begging to come and live in our "shithole" as your oil dwindles. You know it is true. So run your mouth while you can...in 30 years you won't even have the wherewithall to sustain an internet hook up in your little pissant sand box of a country. That GPS you are using today courtesy of the USA won't be of much use on a donkey or a camel.

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am positive the Pakistanis did the terror.

Let's nuke Pakistan.

God bless India.

Allah hu akbar!!

Quick question for you chump nuts.............

Now, it states that in the beginning, God brought order to chaos and that is how the world was created.

Why? Because it's stated repeatedly that God brings order to things.

Now, considering that your "holy Quraran" is so mixed up, how could God who brings order out of chaos even possibly be associated with your mixed up book?

By the way idiot..........your deity Allah is nothing more than a lesser moon god.

Dissolve?

:razz:

You're pretty easy to figure out.

By people who's loyalties lie outside of the country. Separation of Church and State is to my view a necessity to civil and humane modernization.

I concur. I will be so glad when they dissolve the Jewish State !!!!!!!!!!!

I see, so there are exemptions to the separation of church and state philosophy. You are pretty easy to figure out. Yet another hypocrite zionut.

No. There are no exceptions. Israel is a Jewish state that is a Democracy which allows all who are citizens to join the political process.

Israel will not dissolve. By know you I mean that you are one of those who wants to see the dissolving of Israel, and use the terms you do to pretend that you 'only' mean the "Zionist State".

I know this method. It does not work with me, it might work with others, but it is simply a launching pad for you to launch your desire to see the dissolving of Israel.

So, as I said, I know you.

Dissolve?

I concur. I will be so glad when they dissolve the Jewish State !!!!!!!!!!!

I see, so there are exemptions to the separation of church and state philosophy. You are pretty easy to figure out. Yet another hypocrite zionut.

No. There are no exceptions. Israel is a Jewish state that is a Democracy which allows all who are citizens to join the political process.

Israel will not dissolve. By know you I mean that you are one of those who wants to see the dissolving of Israel, and use the terms you do to pretend that you 'only' mean the "Zionist State".

I know this method. It does not work with me, it might work with others, but it is simply a launching pad for you to launch your desire to see the dissolving of Israel.

So, as I said, I know you.

Dissolve?

Bullshit.

"There are even two laws -- the Law of Return for Jews and the Citizenship Law for Arabs -- that determine how you belong to the state," he said. "What kind of democracy divides its citizens into two kinds?"

I really don't see what Sweden did wrong to deserve this, since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started the Swedes have been very kind in taking in thousands of refugees from this countries, this is what they get for their generosity? is it because the Swedes have troops in Afghanistan maybe? even so thats no excuse for such savagery.

Swedish newspapers printed the mohammed cartoons that pissed of a whole bunch of Muslims. It's not always about Afghanistan and Iraq... to think that it is is naive.

I really don't see what Sweden did wrong to deserve this, since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started the Swedes have been very kind in taking in thousands of refugees from this countries, this is what they get for their generosity? is it because the Swedes have troops in Afghanistan maybe? even so thats no excuse for such savagery.

Swedish newspapers printed the mohammed cartoons that pissed of a whole bunch of Muslims. It's not always about Afghanistan and Iraq... to think that it is is naive.

I'm sorry but a stupid cartoon is not an excuse to bomb someone.

To insult our Prophet is the worst crime possible.

Hows this? fuck you and your prophet. A fucking cartoon is no reason to kill anyone, you need to grow the fuck up.

Hows this? fuck you and your prophet. A fucking cartoon is no reason to kill anyone, you need to grow the fuck up.

Fuck you, fuckface.

You and your fellow Muslims need to grow the fuck up and stop being so sensitive, you clowns claim to be so fucking tough but are actually more sensitive and whiney than teenage prom queens, grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back