Dual terrorist attacks in Sweden

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Two nearly simultaneous explosions rocked central Stockholm on Saturday evening, killing one person and injuring two others in what is believed to be a suicide attack.

The fatal blast occurred just minutes after a car exploded on another nearby street sending two people to hospital.

Roughly ten minutes before the explosions, Swedish news agency TT received an email telling Muslims in Sweden and Europe it was "time to take action".

Sveriges Television (SVT) reported that both explosions, which occurred about 200 metres from one another, were part of a suicide attack in the Swedish capital.

Writing from his Twitter account shortly after midnight on Saturday night, Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt referred to the incident as a "terrorist attack".

"Most worrying attempt at terrorist attack in crowded part of central Stockholm," wrote Bildt.

"Failed -- but could have been truly catastrophic..." he added.

One dead after suicide bombing in Stockholm - The Local

It is a generational fight. When one lets the wolf into your hen house, there is no doubt that the hens will not sleep well.

Sadly....

We are in another Crusade. No member of western civilization is safe.

Sweden suicide bomber: Taimur Abdulwahab al-Abdaly was living in Britain
An Islamic suicide bomber who attacked Christmas shoppers in Sweden at the weekend is a British university graduate and was living in this country until two weeks ago.
y Duncan Gardham, Marcus Oscarsson and Peter Hutchison 10:34PM GMT 12 Dec 2010
Taimur Abdulwahab al-Abdaly tried to set off a car bomb packed with gas canisters in a busy shopping street in Stockholm. The car caught fire and the bomber fled the scene before blowing himself up 300yd away 15 minutes later, injuring two bystanders.
It emerged last night that Abdulwahab, who was due to turn 29 yesterday, is a former physical therapy student at Bedfordshire University in Luton, and that his wife and three young children still live in the town.
MI5 is now investigating possible links with extremists in Luton, whether the bomber was radicalised at the university and claims that he was helped by an extremist group in Yemen, the base for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

Sweden suicide bomber: Taimur Abdulwahab al-Abdaly was living in Britain - Telegraph

inside job

By people who's loyalties lie outside of the country. Separation of Church and State is to my view a necessity to civil and humane modernization.

The guy was a Pakistani living in UK.

We need to nuke Pakistan, it churns out terrorists more than anyone else.

I'm not sure who "we" is, but I wish for peace. I pray for peace. I hope for peace. I ready for war because I am no fool, and defense is of a higher valued order than offense. The numbers prove out every time. There must be a reason why defense is ordered at such a higher valuation than offense, and peace is at the penultimate stage, not war.

I really don't see what Sweden did wrong to deserve this, since the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan started the Swedes have been very kind in taking in thousands of refugees from this countries, this is what they get for their generosity? is it because the Swedes have troops in Afghanistan maybe? even so thats no excuse for such savagery.

We will strap you up with a nuke belt and you can go and git'er done.

Doubtful he would Paulie. I think a lever has too many moving parts for Hindu Patriot to operate successfully.

How much worse would a button be for them?

By the way, premature detonation is to a terrorist what premature ejaculation is to a new groom, only there's no second chance for them to make it up.

Yanno...........I sincerely hope and wish that all jihadists who strap on a vest prematurely detonate before they take out anyone.

By the way, premature detonation is to a terrorist what premature ejaculation is to a new groom, only there's no second chance for them to make it up.

Is this your design?

If so, :clap2:

Forum List

Back