DU reported to the Dept of Homeland Security

Even more funny is how the DU posters there are claiming many examples of anti American I-Wish-Iran-Would-Nuke-Us-So-We-Wouldn't-Be-Imperialist bullshit they regularly spout represent 1% of the posts on that site. They are delusional. Someone should go on that site and say "I wish the Army would kill all the terrorists in Falluja! Support our troops!".

They would be banned.

http://hundredpercenter.blogspot.com/2004/11/democraticunderground-reported-to.html

interesting isnt it? I hope if someone actually did this they used their real name. I dont know why they would be afraid of the DU people.

These people are really scary..I mean really scary It's like they all have some pestulance that is poisoning their brains and turning them into mush, and they are feeding off one another with a rabid..... umm I know what it is They .....are.....um.....

ZOMBIES!!!

I don't think their scary or anything. They are just terrorist sympathizers in many cases activly rooting against the US in Iraq, who are 20 year-olds living off mom and dad in college.

theim said:
I don't think their scary or anything. They are just terrorist sympathizers in many cases activly rooting against the US in Iraq, who are 20 year-olds living off mom and dad in college.

Thankfully the college anarchists represent a epic porportion of these pseudo-terrorists, I must say I DO know some adults who subscribe to this craziness..

How you ask? I was raised a dem (until 6 years ago) and have long-time family/friend ties...

I still think they are ZOMBIES!! ;)

Forum List

Back