Drunk teenager shoots at someone who could shoot back...and was a good shot...big mistake...

Yes....this teenager learned a lesson...that is if he survives...perhaps if he survives he will get to rehab and turn his life around......until then....good shooting...

PA Concealed Carrier Defends Self Against Armed Thug Hits All His Marks Concealed Nation

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA — An intoxicated 19 year old allegedly told a concealed carrier to get off his block before opening fire.

According to Philly.com, Officer Christine O’Brien confirmed that the concealed carrier responded with deadly force. While the 19 year old fled the scene, he later wound up at Temple University Hospital in critical condition. Apparently, the concealed carrier had decent aim – the 19 year old assailant had gunshots in his arms, abdomen and his neck.

When that kid wakes up, Philadelphia Police expect to charge him with aggravated assault amongst other charges. While they recovered the 25-year-old man’s gun, they haven’t been able to locate the 19-year-old’s.

The investigation is ongoing, and all signs point to the concealed carrier not being charged with any crimes.
That's because the kid probably didn't have a gun. He just thought he was tough.

The 25 year old didn't have to shoot. I'd charge him with a felony gun charge.

Yet another example of why crime is high in the US. It's not guns. It's total scum sucking trash, defending the criminals, and attacking the victims. You should be put to death. The country would be better off without you alive.
How do you know that's the way it went down? Sounds like you would like to walk your pale white ass into a ghetto and the first time a black says something to you, you open fire.

You said they didn't find the kids gun. Maybe he didn't have one? Where you there? I'd hate for you to be on my jury.

And why not pull the gun and tell the guy to back off? Murderers.

Can I make up what you sound like, the way you did me?

Sounds like you walk around watching people get raped, and if someone intervenes you call them racists.

If the story is false, that would be new information, and change my view of the event.

Under the currently accepted story, this is my opinion. If that changes, then my opinion will change.

And if I was on the jury, stupid, I would know the full story. That was a moronic comment.

If a guy is running at me, how did he end up at the hospital and not dead in front of me? Sounds like the shooter was shooting at someone who was running. Doesn't it sound like that to you? This story makes no sense.

My uncle did the same thing. A gang was surrounding his car in Miami and he pulled out the gun and just started firing. He didn't show them the gun first and give them a chance to leave.

Do I feel sorry for the person who got shot if they were being a criminal towards this person? No. I think it is great they got theirs. And I hope the guy doesn't get charged if he was scared because the thug was being a thug. Maybe that'll teach the next thug to leave people alone.

If a guy is running at me, how did he end up at the hospital and not dead in front of me?

Moron......you guys never understand. He isn't dead because the law abiding citizen stopped shooting when he wasn't a threat anymore. That is also why most of these incidents end up without a shot being fired....the law abiding, normal, peaceful person doesn't want to shoot anyone...and only resorts to it when the other, violent, sociopath, thug criminal gives them no choice. And once the violent, sociopath, thug stops their attack, in most cases running away, the law abiding, normal, peaceful citizen stops shooting.

You guys have no idea what you are talking about when you post about these shootings....

With any luck he wont wake up, it will go from a good job to a fantastic job. :boohoo::banana:

And posts like these are what those on the Right call an embarrassment.

And it's not just the posts. You're an embarrassment, too.

Maybe you should keep your foul thoughts to yourself, before you get banned.
Maybe you should be a fuckin' mod before you start issuing ban warnings.

Yes....this teenager learned a lesson...that is if he survives...perhaps if he survives he will get to rehab and turn his life around......until then....good shooting...

PA Concealed Carrier Defends Self Against Armed Thug Hits All His Marks Concealed Nation

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA — An intoxicated 19 year old allegedly told a concealed carrier to get off his block before opening fire.

According to Philly.com, Officer Christine O’Brien confirmed that the concealed carrier responded with deadly force. While the 19 year old fled the scene, he later wound up at Temple University Hospital in critical condition. Apparently, the concealed carrier had decent aim – the 19 year old assailant had gunshots in his arms, abdomen and his neck.

When that kid wakes up, Philadelphia Police expect to charge him with aggravated assault amongst other charges. While they recovered the 25-year-old man’s gun, they haven’t been able to locate the 19-year-old’s.

The investigation is ongoing, and all signs point to the concealed carrier not being charged with any crimes.
And Republicans want a theater full of 19 year olds in the dark to all be armed for the sake of, get this, "safety". God that party is smart.

Asshole, you can't carry a weapon until you are 21. Learn the law....I know it doesn't mean anything to left wing morons, but try......it will help you understand the truth, reality, the difference between right and wrong and good and evil.....

Latest copy of Youth Handgun Safety Act says 18.

I imagine the Feds would let a state be more strict.

I'd like to know how many parents have been prosecuted under this act.

And Republicans want a theater full of 19 year olds in the dark to all be armed for the sake of, get this, "safety". God that party is smart.

Asshole, you can't carry a weapon until you are 21. Learn the law....I know it doesn't mean anything to left wing morons, but try......it will help you understand the truth, reality, the difference between right and wrong and good and evil.....

Latest copy of Youth Handgun Safety Act says 18.

I imagine the Feds would let a state be more strict.

I'd like to know how many parents have been prosecuted under this act.

You can carry a gun at 18....I know you can own a long gun at 18, and here in Illinois you have to be 21 to own and carry a pistil?

That's because the kid probably didn't have a gun. He just thought he was tough.

The 25 year old didn't have to shoot. I'd charge him with a felony gun charge.

Yet another example of why crime is high in the US. It's not guns. It's total scum sucking trash, defending the criminals, and attacking the victims. You should be put to death. The country would be better off without you alive.
How do you know that's the way it went down? Sounds like you would like to walk your pale white ass into a ghetto and the first time a black says something to you, you open fire.

You said they didn't find the kids gun. Maybe he didn't have one? Where you there? I'd hate for you to be on my jury.

Sounds like you walk around watching people get raped, and if someone intervenes you call them racists.

If the story is false, that would be new information, and change my view of the event.

Under the currently accepted story, this is my opinion. If that changes, then my opinion will change.

And if I was on the jury, stupid, I would know the full story. That was a moronic comment.

If a guy is running at me, how did he end up at the hospital and not dead in front of me? Sounds like the shooter was shooting at someone who was running. Doesn't it sound like that to you? This story makes no sense.

My uncle did the same thing. A gang was surrounding his car in Miami and he pulled out the gun and just started firing. He didn't show them the gun first and give them a chance to leave.

Do I feel sorry for the person who got shot if they were being a criminal towards this person? No. I think it is great they got theirs. And I hope the guy doesn't get charged if he was scared because the thug was being a thug. Maybe that'll teach the next thug to leave people alone.

If a guy is running at me, how did he end up at the hospital and not dead in front of me?

Moron......you guys never understand. He isn't dead because the law abiding citizen stopped shooting when he wasn't a threat anymore. That is also why most of these incidents end up without a shot being fired....the law abiding, normal, peaceful person doesn't want to shoot anyone...and only resorts to it when the other, violent, sociopath, thug criminal gives them no choice. And once the violent, sociopath, thug stops their attack, in most cases running away, the law abiding, normal, peaceful citizen stops shooting.

You guys have no idea what you are talking about when you post about these shootings....
How was the guy coming at him who he shot able to run away? Your story makes no sense. Sorry.

How was the guy coming at him who he shot able to run away? Your story makes no sense. Sorry.

You seem to be implying that every single shot, is an automatic instant death.

We've had soldiers come back from Iraq, that were shot multiple times, and managed to kill the enemy, and fight their way out of the battle, and still survive.

This guy shoots the robber, the bullet goes straight through him, and hits the door frame behind him. The robber.... AFTER being shot, runs away. Makes it a few blocks away.

This clerk shot the robber as he was trying to get away... he drove several miles, and then abandoned the car, which had blood stains in it. So he was shot, and able to get away.

Here's one where the guy jumps over the counter at the clerk, who shoots him point blank in the stomach. He not only jumps back over the counter, and runs away, but lifts his shirt on the way out to inspect the bullet hole.

By the way, he was a white guy. This idea that right-wingers claim only blacks commit crime.... fail. Or that only blacks are shot committing crime.... fail.

Point being that merely being shot does not result in instant death, or incapacitation.

Side note: This is why I always get ticked off at morons who start screaming "Why did he shoot him 5 times? Once was enough!" Oh bull crap. You have no idea how many shots will be required to drop someone. You can shoot a guy many times, and still have him attack you.

Beyond that, in the moment, you are not thinking "I think only one shot will be enough", and no criminal has a neon sign above their head saying "You only have to shoot me once".

Someone comes after me, I'm unloading the whole clip into him.

We've had soldiers come back from Iraq, that were shot multiple times, and managed to kill the enemy, and fight their way out of the battle, and still survive.

This guy shoots the robber, the bullet goes straight through him, and hits the door frame behind him. The robber.... AFTER being shot, runs away. Makes it a few blocks away.

This clerk shot the robber as he was trying to get away... he drove several miles, and then abandoned the car, which had blood stains in it. So he was shot, and able to get away.

Here's one where the guy jumps over the counter at the clerk, who shoots him point blank in the stomach. He not only jumps back over the counter, and runs away, but lifts his shirt on the way out to inspect the bullet hole.

By the way, he was a white guy. This idea that right-wingers claim only blacks commit crime.... fail. Or that only blacks are shot committing crime.... fail.

Point being that merely being shot does not result in instant death, or incapacitation.

Side note: This is why I always get ticked off at morons who start screaming "Why did he shoot him 5 times? Once was enough!" Oh bull crap. You have no idea how many shots will be required to drop someone. You can shoot a guy many times, and still have him attack you.

Beyond that, in the moment, you are not thinking "I think only one shot will be enough", and no criminal has a neon sign above their head saying "You only have to shoot me once".

You won me over. Made your point. Agreed.

Great video finds, and great points....an old instructor of mine put it this way, guns aren't death rays......

Did you see this story...a guy shot 5 times in the face and neck, leaves the scene and then drives off, crashes his car and slumps over....

Georgia mom shoots home intruder in the face - NY Daily News

Slater soon came upon the upstairs closet where the three were hiding and opened the doors, only to immediately be shot five times in the face and neck by the woman.

“He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver,” Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“The guy’s face down, crying,” Chapman added. “The woman told him to stay down or she’d shoot again.”

The wounded intruder stumbled out of the house, attempting to flee in his car, but crashed into a nearby wooded area and collapsed in a neighbor’s driveway as he attempted to exit the car.

Or the famous FBI shootout with the bank robbers....one of the robbers sustained to fatal gun shot wounds at the very start of the fight, one shot to the brachial artery in his arm and one through lung........he then went on to shoot and kill several of the agents....and wounded several others.....he was essentially a walking dead man because even if medical help had been right at the scene he would have bled out before they could have saved him...but he still fought and killed trained FBI agents...

I saw the video released by the FBI in the after action analysis of this event...

1986 FBI Miami shootout - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

he initial collision that forced the suspects off the road caused some unforeseen problems for the agents, as the FBI vehicles sustained damage from the heavier, older car driven by Matix.[8] Just prior to ramming the Monte Carlo, Manauzzi had pulled out his service revolver and placed it on the seat in anticipation of a shootout,[8] but the force of the collision flung open his door and sent his weapon flying. Hanlon lost his .357 Magnum service revolver during the initial collision, though he was still able to fight with his Smith & Wesson Model 36 backup gun. The collision knocked off Grogan's glasses, and there is speculation his vision was so bad that he was unable to see clearly enough to be effective. (A claim disputed by the FBI's Medical Director, who stated that Grogan's vision was "not that bad".) Grogan, however, is credited with landing the first hit of the gunfight, wounding Matix in the forearm as he leaned out of the Monte Carlo to fire the shotgun at Grogan and Dove.[9]

Manauzzi was wounded when Platt fired several rounds from his Ruger Mini-14 rifle that penetrated the door of Manauzzi's car. McNeill fired over the hood of Manauzzi's car but was wounded by return fire from Platt. Platt then fired his rifle at Mireles who was running across the street to join the fight. Mireles was hit in the left forearm, creating a severe wound.[8] Platt then pulled back from the window, giving Matix opportunity to fire. Due to collision damage, Matix could only open his door partially, and fired one shotgun round at Grogan and Dove, striking their vehicle. Matix was then shot in the right forearm, probably by Grogan.[10] McNeill returned fire with six shots from his revolver, hitting Matix with two rounds in the head and neck. Matix was apparently knocked unconscious by the hits and fired no more rounds.[11] McNeill was then shot in the hand and, due to his wound and blood in his revolver'schambers, could not reload.[8]

As Platt climbed out of the passenger side car window, one of Dove's 9 mm rounds hit his right upper arm and went on to penetrate his chest, stopping an inch away from his heart. The autopsy found Platt’s right lung had collapsed and his chest cavity contained 1.3 liters of blood, suggesting damage to the main blood vessels of the right lung. Of his many gunshot wounds, this first was the primary injury responsible for Platt’s eventual death.[12] The car had come to a stop against a parked vehicle, and Platt had to climb across the hood of this vehicle, an Oldsmobile Cutlass. As he did so, he was shot a second and third time, in the right thigh and left foot. The shots were believed to have been fired by Dove.[13]

You should read these stories....they open up how these events take place and show you what is possible........

Last edited:

Doesn't matter if he was coming at him, he wasn't carrying a dagger. He had a gun.

Doesn't matter if he was coming at him, he wasn't carrying a dagger. He had a gun.
But you have a gun. Are you fair game?

My lord you are one retarded idiot! The fuck had already shot at him, I don't fire on people for walking. I would lay off the crack if I were you.
You loon ball libs are the most intellectually dishonest fucks on the face of the planet.

Doesn't really require any luck. Guns are very easy, point and shoot. Just about anyone can do it and be very deadly.

Just that easy huh? :blahblah:

Yes... it is.

Seriously.

You people......

When I got my CCW, there was this 5 foot tall chick there. (I only remember her because she was super short, and the gun was bigger than both her hands put together) She'd never fired anything before in her life. Never. She said that very openly. The first time she ever held a gun, was at the firing range at the CCW class.

She nailed a target at 50 feet, dead center, in two shots. The first was 3rd ring out, on the target.

Never fired a gun before in her life.

The first time I fired a .357 Magnum, I nailed the target with all 6 shots. I think I was 14 at the time. I would estimate the target was 30 feet.

So yes, it is just that easy. Point...... shoot..... Hard concepts. Ph.D required, with military training, and ......... no.... just point and shoot.

So how many people were shooting at her while she was getting her CHL?

That makes no difference.

They did a research test, where they gave people paint ball guns. None were trained on how to use the guns.

They staged it so that a person in the large auditorium would pull out a weapons, and attack the crowd..... but get this.... this attacker knew who in the crowd was armed, and would target them.

All four of the people who had concealed guns, were able to react to the attack, even while being shot at, and return fire.

You people.........

Seriously. No matter how bonkers the idea is, you'll find some reason to think "oh they'll freeze up and die instantly!" come on.

No don't get me wrong, one of the four people, was shot before they fired at the attacker.

But... that still doesn't matter. What's your alternative? They stand there unarmed, and plead for mercy before being killed helplessly? At least if you are armed, you have a chance.

And unlike the attacker in the research study, in the real world, most criminal react like this idiot, and run away from an armed citizen. Most criminals are cowards. Sometimes, just having a gun prevents the crime from happening.

You lost me at paintball gun.
Played it for years and I was never afraid to take a chance.
You would if you trained in Army urban combat using M-16 paintball guns. We replaced the upper receiver with a modified 9mm receiver that fired powder driven paintballs....at a far greater velocity than pneumatic. It was great training because you tried very hard not to get hit because it hurt like hell and left welts and bruises.

So this is good for you? A shootout in the street. Good thing nobody was hit by any strays. Guy should have got off his block and called the cops. A shootout in the street is dangerous for everyone in the neighborhood.
Yes which is why thugs shouldn't shoot ppl.

Just that easy huh? :blahblah:

Yes... it is.

Seriously.

You people......

When I got my CCW, there was this 5 foot tall chick there. (I only remember her because she was super short, and the gun was bigger than both her hands put together) She'd never fired anything before in her life. Never. She said that very openly. The first time she ever held a gun, was at the firing range at the CCW class.

She nailed a target at 50 feet, dead center, in two shots. The first was 3rd ring out, on the target.

The first time I fired a .357 Magnum, I nailed the target with all 6 shots. I think I was 14 at the time. I would estimate the target was 30 feet.

So yes, it is just that easy. Point...... shoot..... Hard concepts. Ph.D required, with military training, and ......... no.... just point and shoot.

They did a research test, where they gave people paint ball guns. None were trained on how to use the guns.

They staged it so that a person in the large auditorium would pull out a weapons, and attack the crowd..... but get this.... this attacker knew who in the crowd was armed, and would target them.

All four of the people who had concealed guns, were able to react to the attack, even while being shot at, and return fire.

You people.........

Seriously. No matter how bonkers the idea is, you'll find some reason to think "oh they'll freeze up and die instantly!" come on.

No don't get me wrong, one of the four people, was shot before they fired at the attacker.

But... that still doesn't matter. What's your alternative? They stand there unarmed, and plead for mercy before being killed helplessly? At least if you are armed, you have a chance.

And unlike the attacker in the research study, in the real world, most criminal react like this idiot, and run away from an armed citizen. Most criminals are cowards. Sometimes, just having a gun prevents the crime from happening.

You would if you trained in Army urban combat using M-16 paintball guns. We replaced the upper receiver with a modified 9mm receiver that fired powder driven paintballs....at a far greater velocity than pneumatic. It was great training because you tried very hard not to get hit because it hurt like hell and left welts and bruises.

You mean like these?
upload_2015-8-4_7-33-5.png

upload_2015-8-4_7-34-33.png

Yes... it is.

Seriously.

You people......

You people.........

You mean like these?
View attachment 46385
View attachment 46386
That's nothing. Wait till you get hit with paint propelled by gunpowder. Pneumatic is nothing by comparison. 9mm of pain so bad you'll swear you got shot for real.

You people.........

You mean like these?
View attachment 46385
View attachment 46386
That's nothing. Wait till you get hit with paint propelled by gunpowder. Pneumatic is nothing by comparison. 9mm of pain so bad you'll swear you got shot for real.

Like this airsoft guy?

I would guess the drunk guy said get off my block. The concealed carry guy who was armed chose not to which lead to a shootout. I think he would have been much better off trying to diffuse the situation without using a gun. He should have left and called the cops. .

So you think thugs have a right to dictate who travels on public sidewalks??

Now you want to blame the attacked because the thug told him to get off the block and he did not comply??

So when the thug started to shoot at the attacked, instead of defending himself he should have just went and hugged it out??

So with bullets flying at him, he should have turned his back and fled ??

But the cops, don't they unfairly beat down minorities acting in this fashion??

If I go after someone... yeah of course. Problem is, I wouldn't go after someone. I'm what is known as "a law abiding citizen". I don't attack people.

If you come after me, that places you in the 'fair game' category.

Why is it that these universally accept, and rather simple concepts, are so hard for some?

Forum List

Back