Drugs

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
I'm a Commercial Truck Driver by Profession, I got into it about a year after my real estate ideas went bust because of a few family emergencies.

To legally drive a 4 wheel Automobile, I can't drive with a BAC that is 0.08 % or higher, nor can I drive an Automobile while incapacitated whatsoever with any other drug, not even prescribed medications gets me off the hook.

I can't legally drive a commercial vehicle with a BAC that is ANYTHING AT ALL above 0.000 %

And I'm not going to risk anything, no way.

I have nothing to lose by obeying the law, and everything to lose if I get caught.
And with a CDL, I will get caught.

Honesty in the first place is how I do things, and achieve my goals, Honesty in the First place already saved me from going to Jail several times... because I didn't break the law period.

And why should my kids sit here at home, and never have any fun growing up at the Amusement Parks, because I'm passed out on the table ?

Why should my kids grow up looking at a dad, but never have any ?

I'm a Commercial Truck Driver by Profession, I got into it about a year after my real estate ideas went bust because of a few family emergencies.

To legally drive a 4 wheel Automobile, I can't drive with a BAC that is 0.08 % or higher, nor can I drive an Automobile while incapacitated whatsoever with any other drug, not even prescribed medications gets me off the hook.

I can't legally drive a commercial vehicle with a BAC that is ANYTHING AT ALL above 0.000 %

I have nothing to lose by obeying the law, and everything to lose if I get caught.

Honesty in the first place is how I do things, and achieve my goals, Honesty in the First place already saved me from going to Jail several times... because I didn't break the law period.

And why should my kids sit here at home, and never have any fun growing up at the Amusement Parks, because I'm passed out on the table ?

So you are saying..
a72cf41249a5b2e135a9c19cc81415bc.jpg

Somebody has been up all night hitting the bottle hard while snorting line after line of meth.

......?

"Honesty"? Everything you've ever posted here is poorly fabricated bullshit, and you talk of honesty? No sale.

Forum List

Back