Drug addict tries to work for me high on pills first day.

good weed and coffee are my drugs of choice...a shroom trip once or twice a year
I find nothing pleasent in opiates or anphetimnes.. I cant even handle a tylonal with codine

LOL! What a hypocrite! You're a druggie yourself!

--Percocet: $10 to $15 on the street

--Oxycontin: $50 to $80 on the street

Prescription drugs score big bucks on the street - Jun. 1, 2011

That doesn't even seem to make sense. Both Oxycontin and Percocet are drugs based on oxycodone, yet oxycodone gets a separate price listing?
Percs aren't (generally) as potent and are combined with acetaminophen....Oxys are the straight stuff.

I don't know if it actually works, but isn't the acetaminophen supposed to somehow enhance the effects? Or is that just some propaganda I saw from the drug company? :tongue:

That's not really important to the point I was making about Oxycodone having a separate price listing from Oxycontin and Percocet. Oxycodone is the name of the drug which is used in Oxycontin and in Percocet, which are the names of the pills sold by the pharma companies. It would be like listing a price for Tylenol, then listing a price for acetaminophen. :)

good weed and coffee are my drugs of choice...a shroom trip once or twice a year
I find nothing pleasent in opiates or anphetimnes.. I cant even handle a tylonal with codine

LOL! What a hypocrite! You're a druggie yourself!

hypocrite ?...druggie ?....Im not being a hypocrite about anything..I made no judgement about drug use..but showing up to work fucked up on any substance is another story...however I do find comparing a mild herb to a synthetic heroin a little hypocrical

That doesn't even seem to make sense. Both Oxycontin and Percocet are drugs based on oxycodone, yet oxycodone gets a separate price listing?
Percs aren't (generally) as potent and are combined with acetaminophen....Oxys are the straight stuff.

I don't know if it actually works, but isn't the acetaminophen supposed to somehow enhance the effects? Or is that just some propaganda I saw from the drug company? :tongue:

That's not really important to the point I was making about Oxycodone having a separate price listing from Oxycontin and Percocet. Oxycodone is the name of the drug which is used in Oxycontin and in Percocet, which are the names of the pills sold by the pharma companies. It would be like listing a price for Tylenol, then listing a price for acetaminophen. :)

clearly junkies see a difference in potency and effect they also inject and snort these pills and they could possibly be more suitable for that

clearly junkies see a difference in potency and effect they also inject and snort these pills and they could possibly be more suitable for that

As I understand it, the Oxycontins are time-release, so if you crush them first or chew them you get all the drug at once instead of over the course of 8 hours or so. So, Oxycontins are stronger than Percocets, but it's a matter of having more oxycodone in one than the other.

Different things.

Percocets are like buying peach schnapps, while Oxys are like getting whiskey.

Same active main agent, different mitigating ingredients and strengths.

Media price inflation sensationalism...I can get Oxys for $1 a mg.

Not that I'm beating down the guy's door to get them...That crap wipes you out the next day.

they make me itch so i hate it!

I lived on the SOB's when I nearly lost my hand. First 2 weeks I was on a morphine pump.
3 months on Oxi
2 months on vicodans.
6 months out of work
The hand is about 60% 3 years later.

Forum List

Back