Drudge Report sez we're at A historic deal with Iran

Iran powers nearing nuclear deal no agreement seen before Monday - Yahoo News Canada

...and we here all this tough (LOL) rhetoric from the gop, but they'll fold when push comes to shove.

Iran will get their nukes and Kerry and Co. will celebrate at a gay bar.

I'm afraid you're right, only Cruz SITS alone on this!

iP2BuNr.gif

I find it puzzling why Hussein wants to reach an agreement with Iran. I mean he has to know that with or without an agreement reached Iran is going to get the bomb. An agreement would just be an inevitable stain on his piece of shit legacy.

I find it puzzling why Hussein wants to reach an agreement with Iran. I mean he has to know that with or without an agreement reached Iran is going to get the bomb. An agreement would just be an inevitable stain on his piece of shit legacy.
Wonder how soon the IAF will nullify all this happy horse shit?

That lady behind the curtain that pulls jugears strings is from Iran

That lady behind the curtain that pulls jugears strings is from Iran

Valerie

Forum List

Back