*Drudge A Failed Site*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well its official Drudge has gone liberal news rag.
  2. Some on turn out the lights that party is OVER!
  3. I used to like Drudge, not any more.
  4. Go to Matt Drudge web site to see what I'm talking about its a liberal cesspool.
  5. DRUDGE REPORT 2020®
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Drudge is doing nothing that he hasn't always done. Link to other news sites. The "left" didn't understand this before and the OP doesn't now.

Sorry bout that,

Drudge has been unreadable for years if you ask me....

1. Its really screwed up today go read it.
  2. They get to choose what to post, they are posting the worse of the worst bs ever!
  3. If your liberal its a eating trough for you today!
  4. Go eat up and get your free fill!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Its really screwed up today goread it.
  2. They get to choose what to post, they are posting the worse of the worst bs ever!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Maybe he shouldn't post AP polls...That is his mistake....62% view Trump unfavorably?...If its even accurate...how many of that 62% would still vote for him over one of the dems?... its a dumb poll...Drudge should have realized that....

Drudge has actually never been readable for me.

But here is fox news:
A new Fox News poll suggests potential problems for the president on the second question. The president’s favorite network (until recently when he began criticizing the goose laying golden eggs for him) shows his disapproval rating has soared to 56 percent, one point lower than his record high in October 2017. His disapproval numbers ticked up sharply last month, rising 5 percent.

is Fox News a failed site also?

Drudge has actually never been readable for me.

But here is fox news:
A new Fox News poll suggests potential problems for the president on the second question. The president’s favorite network (until recently when he began criticizing the goose laying golden eggs for him) shows his disapproval rating has soared to 56 percent, one point lower than his record high in October 2017. His disapproval numbers ticked up sharply last month, rising 5 percent.

is Fox News a failed site also?
FOX news polls have never shown Trump favorably...But that being said a poll on whether people like you are not is very different than a poll of his committed voters...I have friends that hate Trump but say they will still vote for him.....plus the more bashing the media does the more Trump supporters will hide their support when asked....

I suspect that Soros secretly bought drudge for enough money to keep Matt Drudge quiet.

Drudge is doing nothing that he hasn't always done. Link to other news sites. The "left" didn't understand this before and the OP doesn't now.

Wrong a big change

Maybe trump did not reward him like he wanted for being for trump

Jealous loser upset with trump

Sorry bout that,

1. Well its official Drudge has gone liberal news rag.
  2. Some on turn out the lights that party is OVER!
  3. I used to like Drudge, not any more.
  4. Go to Matt Drudge web site to see what I'm talking about its a liberal cesspool.
  5. DRUDGE REPORT 2020®
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Here is where to go instead of Drudge. This is the conservative side of the real news: Drudge has been left for a long time now and this link takes you to a format just like Drudge. YEA!

The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

Left wondering why so many are only interested in the news from one side........

Sorry bout that,

1. I will never go back to Drudge.
2. Its a piece of shit, unreadable by my standards.
3. True for anyone with a brain.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back