Drip Drip Drip

Being under oath puts fatso's aides in a tough position. If you lie you're dealing with perjury consequences. If it was me and I could find a big enough bus I'd throw her ass under it in a nanosecond. Why risk getting caught in a lie in support of a serial liar?

Being under oath puts fatso's aides in a tough position. If you lie you're dealing with perjury consequences. If it was me and I could find a big enough bus I'd throw her ass under it in a nanosecond. Why risk getting caught in a lie in support of a serial liar?
Depends on what pressure Hillary can bring to bear.

Judge orders Clinton aides to be questioned under oath on emails
I give Hillary two more weeks before she quits for 'health reasons'.
If Huma takes the Fifth Hillary might as well go home and knit a fucking sweater.
So this judge...correct me if I'm wrong...was appointed by Clinton...

...hmm...and the email issue nobody cares about on the left...only the right...of which none are voting for Hillary anyway...meanwhile..

...These types of prosecutions and actions on behalf of "government" are seen as "the establishment getting heavy" on regular folks. Which is precisely the complaint of Trumpsters...

...stay with me...

..So, the email issue is actually drawing votes away from the GOP and isn't affecting the left at all..

VERY clever! Hat's off to the democratic strategists!

Judge orders Clinton aides to be questioned under oath on emails
I give Hillary two more weeks before she quits for 'health reasons'.
If Huma takes the Fifth Hillary might as well go home and knit a fucking sweater.
So this judge...correct me if I'm wrong...was appointed by Clinton...

...hmm...and the email issue nobody cares about on the left...only the right...of which none are voting for Hillary anyway...meanwhile..

...These types of prosecutions and actions on behalf of "government" are seen as "the establishment getting heavy" on regular folks. Which is precisely the complaint of Trumpsters...

...stay with me...

..So, the email issue is actually drawing votes away from the GOP and isn't affecting the left at all..

VERY clever! Hat's off to the democratic strategists!
Oh, that was quite a stretch. Do you twist pretzels too, in your spare time?

Forum List

Back