Dreams Do Come True

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
this tortured bull takes his revenge! You go bull. Gory graphic!

Famous one-eyed matador scalped by bull in gory video

A famous one-eyed Spanish matador -- who was previously gored at least twice -- suffered another horrific injury over the weekend when a bull mauled and scalped him in front of a stunned crowd.

Juan Jose Padilla, 45, was in the bullfighting ring in the Spanish city of Arevalo when the bull came charging toward him. Padilla, known to fans as “The Pirate,” fell during his escape, leading to the bull trampling and mauling him.

You dream about people being horribly killed?

you-have-issues.jpg

A famous one-eyed Spanish matador -- who was previously gored at least twice -- suffered another horrific injury over the weekend when a bull mauled and scalped him in front of a stunned crowd.

Juan Jose Padilla, 45, was in the bullfighting ring in the Spanish city of Arevalo when the bull came charging toward him. Padilla, known to fans as “The Pirate,” fell during his escape, leading to the bull trampling and mauling him.

38 injuries.

A smart man, a thinking man ... would take up croquet.

bull fighting is an evil horrific 'sport'. i love sweet justice stories like this. the other day, some poachers treated some lions in the preserve to lunch.

if i remember right- matadors take those swords & stick them into the bull's spine, eventually paralyzing him where he lay there completely helpless b4 he's killed. it should be outlawed.

Does anyone notice the blue and white thingy in the matador’s hand? That’s a sword. See? The bull has three of them embedded in his body. I imagine he is crazed with pain and fear! El matador deserved what he got and more!

Bull fighting is not sport, only an outlet for blood lust.

Good for the bull, justice for 'the pirate.'

Good. Serves the punk right. Leave the bulls alone and let em be bulls out in the pasture.

Hispanic regard for courage is simply legendary, but in this case a one eyed matador is going to have depth perception problems.

The guy is committing suicide to step into the ring with any hostile creature.

Does anyone notice the blue and white thingy in the matador’s hand? That’s a sword. See? The bull has three of them embedded in his body. I imagine he is crazed with pain and fear! El matador deserved what he got and more!
While the Matador has a sword, the things stuck in the bull are lances that have hooks to stay caught in the bulls hide.

picas.jpg

Whats so funny, Jim?
You guys telling people of a different culture to give up traditional games because you think that they are unethical.

Who the bloody fuck asked you? I am sure that there is not a single bull fighting fan in all of Spain that gives a flying fart what you think about his sport.

Why dont you preach to Americans to give up football to avoid head injuries? We have enough Dimocrats already!

Forum List

Back