Dream Act dead....Senate to Obama: "Fuck off, loser!"

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Within 15 minutes of each other, the House and Senate both send the same message to Obama:

"Sit down, shut up, fuck off."

I take it that the "Dream Act" didn't make it up for a vote??

Good news. The clowns need to leave for Christmas vacation. Jeeze

I take it that the "Dream Act" didn't make it up for a vote??

Good news. The clowns need to leave for Christmas vacation. Jeeze

It is dead, Claudette.

God bless us, one and all!!!

I went to college and served in the military.
What do I get?

An Army psychiatrist once told a shell shocked veteran of the Battle of the Bulge: If your looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between "shit" and "syphilis".

What do I get?
A masters of stupidity.

What do I get?

An Army psychiatrist once told a shell shocked veteran of the Battle of the Bulge: If your looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between "shit" and "syphilis".
Why am I not surprised that a Castro avatar and a bright red rep didn't get the irony in what I posted.
:cuckoo:

[Why am I not surprised that a Castro avatar and a bright red rep didn't get the irony in what I posted.
:cuckoo:

If your looking for irony, come to my 80% hispanic neighborhood and find out how they manage to get bank loans for homes and $50,000 SUVs while my 25 year old Broco sits motionless in the garage needing a $2,300 repair that I'll never be able to afford.

And it's going to get near zero next week.

Well this locks in the hispanic vote..

For democrats!:lol:

Idiot, Democrats were the ones that delayed it.

Do you know why? They don't think it's fair that illegal immigrants should be asked to risk their lives for two years in the U.S. military in order to become a legal immigrant.

Rick

The Senate voted 59 - 40 to table a motion to proceed with the cloture vote. In essence, Democrats voted to pull the actual Dream Act from consideration, knowing they did not have the votes to pass it.

However, Reid could still file a cloture motion on the House version of the DREAM Act amnesty, HR 5281, which passed Wednesday, and schedule a vote on it. This gives amnesty supporters more time to try to pick up votes.

What do I get?

The ability to look in the mirror everyday and see someone who did the right thing.
And that's all I really expected to get.
I don't expect a reward for doing the right thing.
Thanks
:cool:

Too bad people who do the wrong thing expect a reward.
Course...what should we expect? There are liberals everywhere ready to take money from you and give to them.

Forum List

Back