My Fantasy Illegal Immigration Solution

Bury high intensity radiation radars under the ground all along the border except at proper checkpoints....then, those who cross illegally are at least sterilized.
:eusa_whistle:

But then they get cancer, and will require treatment at our expense.

rodneyking.jpg

Now that's the DREAM Act, American style!

Three%20students%20to%20file%20police%20brutality%20raps%20.jpg
More More candidates for the DREAM Act!

I'm sorry sir. I'm only a doctor. Only a blowtorch could fix that monkey face. Try seeing a welder.

Last edited:
Bury high intensity radiation radars under the ground all along the border except at proper checkpoints....then, those who cross illegally are at least sterilized.
:eusa_whistle:

But then they get cancer, and will require treatment at our expense.

We treat them at our expense anyway for everything they have now. Why not for something worth while that we gave them. :lol:

My fantasy solution is a bit more involved, but I think it could stimulate the economy as well as go a long way towards fixing our immigration problem.

The All Americas' Canal and the Rio Grande need to be connected, made at least 100 yards wide, 10 feet deep and extended the entire length of the US Mexican border.

OK so first we round up a half million illegals and provide them with shovels. This will leave a pretty big pile of dirt that we can send to New Orleans in wheelbarrows to get that city above sea level.(wheel barrows would be pushed by another half million illegals.)
Next, we send a few thousand more illegals to Florida where they round up and transport several thousand alligators to be let loose in the canal.
Just before the canal is filled with gators and water, all the workers would be assembled on the Mexican side.
Once the canal is filled and the gators are good and hungry, the workers would be awarded "Swimming Visas".
They would be free to spend 2 years in a US work program if they make it across.
After 2 years, they all get moved back to the south side and get new swimming visas.
This would ensure:
1. Our guest workers are physically able to work.
2. The people of New Orleans might survive another "Katrina"
3. The people of Florida wouldn't get eaten.
4. The gators would be well fed.
5 We wouldn't be supporting about a million illegal immigrants.

My fantasy solution is a bit more involved, but I think it could stimulate the economy as well as go a long way towards fixing our immigration problem.

The All Americas' Canal and the Rio Grande need to be connected, made at least 100 yards wide, 10 feet deep and extended the entire length of the US Mexican border.

OK so first we round up a half million illegals and provide them with shovels. This will leave a pretty big pile of dirt that we can send to New Orleans in wheelbarrows to get that city above sea level.(wheel barrows would be pushed by another half million illegals.)
Next, we send a few thousand more illegals to Florida where they round up and transport several thousand alligators to be let loose in the canal.
Just before the canal is filled with gators and water, all the workers would be assembled on the Mexican side.
Once the canal is filled and the gators are good and hungry, the workers would be awarded "Swimming Visas".
They would be free to spend 2 years in a US work program if they make it across.
After 2 years, they all get moved back to the south side and get new swimming visas.
This would ensure:
1. Our guest workers are physically able to work.
2. The people of New Orleans might survive another "Katrina"
3. The people of Florida wouldn't get eaten.
4. The gators would be well fed.
5 We wouldn't be supporting about a million illegal immigrants.

I like it....and in the meantime, all our HS drop outs work those jobs in fields, etc. that we keep getting told Americans won't do.

Forum List

Back