"Draw Mohammed Contest" Organizer Pamela Geller vs. Fundamentalist Muslim Preacher Anjem Choudary

Choudary also thinks women who do not veil themselves deserve to be raped and put to death for committing adultery.

American liberals would also agree with that.

How sick some are coming out Attacking Mrs. Gellar for this shooting and really should scare the hell out of US ALL

they are surrendering us to the Islamic terrorist basically, telling them they had a right to do what they did because, an American CITIZEN provoked them. People better wake up in this country

but when they put out Christ in a jar of piss? all we heard was how it was ONLY ART.

anyone who supports Geller and her followers are just as bad as radical Islam. In my book she is a piece of crap or to be nice a sorry excuse for a human being.

Your book is used for toilet paper. :clap2:

she never read the bible or the Koran----she has an
imaginary book-------you cannot use an IMAGINARY book for toilet paper------you must be thinking of the koran

Choudary's mosque has less then a dozen members.

Yet the western media hangs on his every word.

As though he speaks for 1.5 billion muslims. ...... :cuckoo:

Choudary holds prayer meetings with LESS THAN A DOZEN PEOPLE? -----what is "membership" in a mosque? It would seem to me logical that a mosque
run by a person recognized as a terrorist supporter would
not have a whole lot of "SIGNED UP MEMBERS"----
c'mon sunni--------it's a mosque-----the people who go there and listen to the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING-----do not have to be OFFICIAL MEMBERS ------they do not even have to be "MEMBERS"----to donate to the pile of shit

for the sources of Penelope's education and light reading
at the brothels and methadone clinics------google Choudary Is A Zionist Mole and Hitler Was A Jew

Yes he had two Jews on. IF not, then he had two radicals on. Two peas in a pod.
''

yes-----I know-----I grew up in a town full of stinking Nazi shit like you

did you know the head of the Sanhedrin was called Nasi.

It was the final authority on Jewish law and any scholar who went against its decisions was put to death as a zaken mamre (rebellious elder).
The Sanhedrin was led by a president called the nasi (lit. "prince") and a vice president called the av bet din (lit. "father of the court").

The Sanhedrin Jewish Virtual Library

It says in about 30 CE they were not allowed to sentence anyone to death anymore.

Last edited:
at the brothels and methadone clinics------google Choudary Is A Zionist Mole and Hitler Was A Jew

''

did you know the head of the rabbis was called Nasi.

do you know what the word "NASI" means? or how it it is promounced? do you know what the word "EMIR" means? do you know what the word SHIT means?

for my friends out there-----islamo Nazi scum are often so
desperate that they attempt to create their scummy propaganda out of ------words that SOUND LIKE ---other words in different languages. There is a Hebrew word pronounced something like "NAUSI" (approximately)----
which means something like---approximately---
---PRESIDENT--- There is an English word---
"shit" which means PENELOPE's BRAIN The word
EMIR is also an honorific title----but in Arabic.
AMIR is also a name used in Hebrew----and I believe
it implies a person of some leadership level ---but I do
not think it is used as a title

''

It was the final authority on Jewish law and any scholar who went against its decisions was put to death as a zaken mamre (rebellious elder).
The Sanhedrin was led by a president called the nasi (lit. "prince") and a vice president called the av bet din (lit. "father of the court").

It says in about 30 CE they were not allowed to sentence anyone to death anymore.

did you know that NASI GORENG means FRIED RICE in Indonesian and Malay?

no jewish scholar was ever put to death as a zaken (elder) mamre (oppositional) in the history of jewish
jurisprudence. The Sanhedrin only very rarely sentenced ANYONE to death------over the years the criteria for a death sentence became virtually non-
existent. Just about any defense against using the
death sentence was considered valid----sometimes
they preferred a finding of insanity

''

no jewish scholar was ever put to death as a zaken (elder) mamre (oppositional) in the history of jewish
jurisprudence. The Sanhedrin only very rarely sentenced ANYONE to death------over the years the criteria for a death sentence became virtually non-

Oh I'm sure they did otherwise why would Rome take that option away from them. The Jews were probably to Rome like the radical Islamist are to the ME. Always fighting and trying to retake the land. It wasn't enough for Rome to let the Jewish community live there and rule their own, the Jews continually fought with the Romans.

''

People who understand the history of jewish jurisprudence and its approach to "death sentence"
understand the NT story of Jesus and the adulteress.
THE PHARISEE approach to jurisprudence was the style of that time-------and the PHARISEE approach was to
avoid a death sentence by any means possible.-----
the story of Jesus and the adulteress is one of the
major clues that let us know that Jesus was a Pharisee.

''

Oh I'm sure they did otherwise why would Rome take that option away from them. The Jews were probably to Rome like the radical Islamist are to the ME. Always fighting and trying to retake the land. It wasn't enough for Rome to let the Jewish community live there and rule their own, the Jews continually fought with the Romans.

the romans did not remove the option from the SANHEDRIN-----the SANHEDRIN gave it up. The ROMANS continued to crucify for SEDITION against
ROME ----the romans had no interest in common crime
amongst jews------their interest and only reason for
"getting involved" ----was opposition to Rome which
is why the roman Prelate of Judea PONTIUS PILATE---
crucified Jesus. Gee Penelope----you got something
right for a change (well---even a broke clock is right twice per day) Jews continually rebelled against
brutal roman rule------and romans did the brutal thing---
crucifixtion. Muslims like to crucify Christians----but that is just a question of their disdain for christianity

No

''

People who understand the history of jewish jurisprudence and its approach to "death sentence"
THE PHARISEE approach to jurisprudence was the style of that time-------and the PHARISEE approach was to

Not according to the NT.

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy loads and put them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
“Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them ‘Rabbi.’

Matthew 23:1-12, NIV

No

''

Not according to the NT.

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy loads and put them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
“Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them ‘Rabbi.’

Matthew 23:1-12, NIV

where in your quotation does it say that the PHARISEES were in favor of death sentences?
You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. No one is quite sure who Matthew was------although he was most likely a jew but probably
never met Jesus. At the time of the compilation of the NT----BY THE ROMAN EMPEROR Constantine---
the ROMANS DESPISED the Pharisees-----for the reason that you mentioned------they RESISTED ROMAN
RULE------there were factions of jews disposed to
COMPROMISE with the romans------even Pharisee
Jews-----the most famous such person was
JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS. Gee you are dim

Forum List

Back