Drag queen festival in Austin promotes early sexualization of children/gender confusion

If you know of pedophilia, even in public at a parade, or "deviant sex acts in public," as referred to by Silhouette in #66, you should report it to the police and raise the alarm now that law enforcement has been sensitized to the problem.

OK
Upset-child.png

Whatcott_gay_zombies_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

Philly_Pride-Grinding-go-go-boys-300x225.jpg

ahmadinejad%20gay%20pride.jpg

^^removed since posted
I said report it to the cops. What are you dreaming of? Some underage kid???

The cops look online. Perhaps that's why someone here as USMB "disappeared" the graphic image from post #71 that showed a gay man straddling a torpedo aimed at the ass of a large puppet that was bent over in front of him in "receiver" pose, going down the main street of some town, USA, kids and all.

Maybe the cops are looking into the matter after all? Probably not though right? That would be "hate". Protecting little kids from lewd acts in public takes a back seat to "gay pride". And always has...

Lysis must be LGBT to see nothing wrong with CHILDREN wondering if another man dressed as a woman is lactating and prancing around in a dress while doing it. Nope. Nothing wrong at all.:cuckoo:

And of course if anybody disapproves of their public displays of their fetishes and mental illness, they retardedly pretend you're 'invading their privacy n stuff in their own bedrooms' ... Obviously they think schools, public streets, and all other media count as their 'bedrooms' or something.
Where did I say anything except "let's get them all"? I am just concerned that people are using opposition to LGBT folks to hide their own heterosexual sins. Remember, there was no such coordinated effort to condemn what Warren Jeffs and the whole polygamous cults and what fundie cults, like Bill Gothard, have been doing to young girls. There has been no coordinated effort to refute the Robertson duck guy's (his royal "Christian" highness) advertisement to go after teenage girls. I don't like seeing these children at this parade. I don't like allowing young children to participate in "pageants" or "cheerleading" in skimpy, revealing outfits at football games, either. I don't like seeing heterosexuals pointing fingers at the small number of the LGBT community, known as the "drag" community, that is fine with these atrocities against small children, in order to deflect from the problems of child sexual involvement at home.
Remember that the "cause" is to protect children until they have the chance to get an education and define themselves as adults. I have posted at #70 regarding the problem of child "marriage" sexual abuse at #70.
To the person who rated this post "funny." What is "funny" about it? Are you inclined to chase little girls before they have a chance to grow up, get an education, and decide for themselves what is good for them?
So you like chasing little girls then?

Lysis must be LGBT to see nothing wrong with CHILDREN wondering if another man dressed as a woman is lactating and prancing around in a dress while doing it. Nope. Nothing wrong at all.:cuckoo:

And of course if anybody disapproves of their public displays of their fetishes and mental illness, they retardedly pretend you're 'invading their privacy n stuff in their own bedrooms' ... Obviously they think schools, public streets, and all other media count as their 'bedrooms' or something.
Where did I say anything except "let's get them all"? I am just concerned that people are using opposition to LGBT folks to hide their own heterosexual sins. Remember, there was no such coordinated effort to condemn what Warren Jeffs and the whole polygamous cults and what fundie cults, like Bill Gothard, have been doing to young girls. There has been no coordinated effort to refute the Robertson duck guy's (his royal "Christian" highness) advertisement to go after teenage girls. I don't like seeing these children at this parade. I don't like allowing young children to participate in "pageants" or "cheerleading" in skimpy, revealing outfits at football games, either. I don't like seeing heterosexuals pointing fingers at the small number of the LGBT community, known as the "drag" community, that is fine with these atrocities against small children, in order to deflect from the problems of child sexual involvement at home.
Remember that the "cause" is to protect children until they have the chance to get an education and define themselves as adults. I have posted at #70 regarding the problem of child "marriage" sexual abuse at #70.
To the person who rated this post "funny." What is "funny" about it? Are you inclined to chase little girls before they have a chance to grow up, get an education, and decide for themselves what is good for them?

What's funny about it is the blatant lie that nobody condemned Jeffs, and your lame attempts at trying to change the subject. This second attempt is even funnier. You're just a sick person, that's all. Be out and proud of your sickness like all the other deviants are. Crawl back under your rock.

Last edited:
Parents in San Francisco take their children to Folsom Street every year where the kids are fondled by men in leather masks. The festival must be screened off from the genenral public with portable screens. The gays fight this every year and want Folson Street taken city wide.

Parents in San Francisco take their children to Folsom Street every year where the kids are fondled by men in leather masks. The festival must be screened off from the genenral public with portable screens. The gays fight this every year and want Folson Street taken city wide.

San Franfreakshow is the poster child for what's coming to the rest of America if the sleepy public and courts don't wake up to the precedents being set by using the FALSE PREMISE that "gay is inborn/immutable". Gay is an adopted behavioral addiction that has no place getting "class protections"; unless all deviant behaviors are also eligible for "class protections" alongside them.

EXPOSE THE FALSE PREMISE. THAT IS YOUR MISSION.

San Franfreakshow is the poster child for what's coming to the rest of America if the sleepy public and courts don't wake up to the precedents being set by using the FALSE PREMISE that "gay is inborn/immutable". Gay is an adopted behavioral addiction that has no place getting "class protections"; unless all deviant behaviors are also eligible for "class protections" alongside them.

EXPOSE THE FALSE PREMISE. THAT IS YOUR MISSION.
You have to convince the kids, it's too late for 99.99% of adults to change their minds. They will believe anything that confirms their biases.

You have to convince the kids, it's too late for 99.99% of adults to change their minds. They will believe anything that confirms their biases.

That's fine. But kids aren't forcing landmark legal case law down the throat of the future milieu those kids will have to navigate. God only knows where this false-premise cult will have taken us all by then. The convincing needs to be to judges using activism and a blind eye to examining the flawed premise. Maybe they need to be standing in the unemployment line?

That's fine. But kids aren't forcing landmark legal case law down the throat of the future milieu those kids will have to navigate. God only knows where this false-premise cult will have taken us all by then. The convincing needs to be to judges using activism and a blind eye to examining the flawed premise. Maybe they need to be standing in the unemployment line?
This is more of a cultural fight imho. The law can always be changed...the homos infiltrated the culture and corrupted the young to accept their filth...we have to turn that around...it'll take generations to fix, but if we start now the country has a chance to do an about face on this insanity.

"

You think you're fooling anybody here, do you?

I fool nobody. As we say now, if you see something, say something. If any child is being molested and you know it, dial 911.
Live honorably. Protect our children. This is not a matter of straight v. LGBT. If someone is chasing and bothering our girls or boys, or trying to groom them for early sex, say something! It's one thing to go against what the LGBT community might do, but quite another to go against what the straight community might do. It's all the same. Dirty. I have posted before about the scandal of child brides in America. Fix it before this happens to more children.

Live honorably. Protect our children. This is not a matter of straight v. LGBT. ...Fix it before this happens to more children.

Upset-child.png

Whatcott_gay_zombies_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

Philly_Pride-Grinding-go-go-boys-300x225.jpg

OK Lysistrata, go for it!

Go tell the gay pride parade participants to knock it off with a bulhorn at the next event you hear of. Be sure to wear a flack jacket when you do though...

Forum List

Back