77% of Democratic Male College Graduates Can Not Tell Difference Between A Boy And A Girl

You think Democrats are just SAYING that as an excuse for their behavior?

'She's a DUDE? I had no idea - I could not tell! But he TOLD me he was a woman...'

:p

Evidently Democrats can't tell the difference between midgets and children, either.

:rolleyes:

You think Democrats are just SAYING that as an excuse for their behavior?

'She's a DUDE? I had no idea - I could not tell! But he TOLD me he was a woman...'

:p

Evidently Democrats can't tell the difference between midgets and children, either.

:rolleyes:

Imagine their surprise when they pick one up and take them home.

"Three out of four college-educated white Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center."

That actually explains a lot...and demonstrates how totally screwed up Liberal colleges have our kids...

Pew Poll Accepts Transgender Claim that Doctors Merely Guess Newborns' Sex....
I'm pretty sure that being gay is NOT a choice, it is genetic. To me that points to the fact that sexuality is more complex than you make it out to be.

"Three out of four college-educated white Democrats seem to believe that a man can be a woman if he just says so, regardless of his biology, genetics, and genitalia, according to a skewed survey conducted by the Pew Research Center."

That actually explains a lot...and demonstrates how totally screwed up Liberal colleges have our kids...

Pew Poll Accepts Transgender Claim that Doctors Merely Guess Newborns' Sex....
I'm pretty sure that being gay is NOT a choice, it is genetic. To me that points to the fact that sexuality is more complex than you make it out to be.

If it's genetic why can't they find the gay gene?

And why can't they tell the difference between a man and a woman just because a man or a woman claim to be the opposite sex? Don't they teach anatomy in school any more?

77% of Democratic Male College Graduates Can Not Tell Difference Between A Boy And A Girl

--LOL

If it's genetic why can't they find the gay gene?
Genetic is a complex science and goes way beyond your 26 chromosome pairs. This is likely no single gay gene but a complex interplay of genes and epigenetics. Nothing is proven yet.

Then dont claim it's genetic
I won't. If you don't claim it is a choice. Agreed?

You did claim it...you were schooled

So there is no evidence that it is genetic...but that does not mean it is a 'choice'. 'Genetics' will continue to be a possibility...without evidence...as long as someone claims it to possibly be so.

Sounds like snowflakes and their claim that Trump is guilty of Russian collusion. :p

So there is no evidence that it is genetic...but that does not mean it is a 'choice'. 'Genetics' will continue to be a possibility...without evidence...as long as someone claims it to possibly be so.
Not finding the genetic cause doesn't mean there isn't one. There is significant evidence that genetics is a factor.

If you believe it is a choice, can you tell us when you choose to be straight and what were the factors in your decision?

The science is still there:

The reasons behind why people are gay, straight or bisexual have long been a source of public fascination. Indeed, research on the topic of sexual orientation offers a powerful window into understanding human sexuality. The Archives of Sexual Behavior recently published a special section devoted to research in this area, entitled “The Puzzle of Sexual Orientation.” One study, conducted by scientists at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, offers compelling, cross-cultural evidence that common genetic factors underlie same-sex, sexual preference in men.

Cross-Cultural Evidence for the Genetics of Homosexuality

Not finding the genetic cause doesn't mean there isn't one. There is significant evidence that genetics is a factor.

If you believe it is a choice, can you tell us when you choose to be straight and what were the factors in your decision?

Some interesting research on in uterine chemistry wrt brain function. Still early days. I'm interested in seeing what they uncover. Could be a few years away. It would be interesting if there is a tie in with what is smoked, injected or drunk.

Forum List

Back