Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Announces Decision to Run as Republican for 2020

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017

source.gif

giphy.gif

Is he nuts? Doesn't he realize his skin color gaurantees tRump's followers will marginalize him immediately?

Is it just me, or are posts being deleted from this thread...

EDIT: Nope, the OP started the same thread at least twice...

Does he/she not know the rules about spamming the board?

Last edited:
I know that the racist media has not gave him that much coverage because of his skin color. Don't worry, he shall overcome some day. But there has been some media outlets has been giving him some coverage.

In a statement Friday, Dash said she pulled out of the race to represent California's 44th Congressional District because the "overall bitterness surrounding our political process, participating in the rigors of campaigning, and holding elected office would be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of my family." Dash had filed last month to run as a Republican, pitting her against incumbent Nanette Barragán and Compton Mayor Aja Brown, both Democrats.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jimdalrympleii/im-audi

Is it just me, or are posts being deleted from this thread...

EDIT: Nope, the OP started the same thread at least twice...

Does he/shee not know the rules about spamming the board?
Deleted the first one because he/she didn't like the responses?

Is he nuts? Doesn't he realize his skin color gaurantees tRump's followers will marginalize him immediately?
Typical Democrat, you look at a man and all you see is the color of his skin. A real American would want to know more about him before deciding what he thought of the man, but a Democrat only needs to see his skin color to make up his mind. Democrats have no values at all anymore, just identity politics.

Well, he's a doctor. So, he's got the Jewish women's vote nailed.

source.gif

giphy.gif

The RNC has already backed Trump. There will be no primary. He will to run as something else.

He is running this time for the Senate seat as a Republican, not an Independent, the one that Elizabeth Warren had been wiping her bottom on. Elizabeth has been censoring him from the media at the last election.

13-shiva-ayyadurai-elizabeth-warren.w700.h700.jpg

Typical Democrat, you look at a man and all you see is the color of his skin. A real American would want to know more about him before deciding what he thought of the man, but a Democrat only needs to see his skin color to make up his mind. Democrats have no values at all anymore, just identity politics.
You didn't read my post. I didn't comment on his policies or anything, just that running as a republican isn't likely to work out for him.

source.gif

giphy.gif

The RNC has already backed Trump. There will be no primary. He will to run as something else.

He is running this time for the Senate seat as a Republican, not an Independent, the one that Elizabeth Warren had been wiping her bottom on. Elizabeth has been censoring him from the media at the last election.

DOH! Billy misunderstood.

You didn't read my post. I didn't comment on his policies or anything, just that running as a republican isn't likely to work out for him.
That's because you are a Democrat and skin color is everything to you. If he has dark skin you will embrace him no matter how racist or corrupt or even stupid he is. That's what identity politics is all about.

That's because you are a Democrat and skin color is everything to you. If he has dark skin you will embrace him no matter how racist or corrupt or even stupid he is. That's what identity politics is all about.
Lol, you are dismissed as too brainwashed to carry on a conversation.

Have a nice day kid.

Lol, you are dismissed as too brainwashed to carry on a conversation.

Have a nice day kid.
Typical racist response from a Democrat. Only you thought skin color was his most significant feature, not Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back