Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Happy Birthday Dr King

A Nation turns its lonely eyes to you

and MLK's niece is a big Trump supporter. Thanks MLK.

Yea...Alveda sold herself out for the publicity

How does the rest of the family feel about Trump?
That is only one misguided person in his whole family. It means nothing.

she has been designated as the family spokesperson since MLK was shot. I am quite sure the family shares her views or she would not be allowed to state them publically.
You do not know that and it seems highly unlikely.

who else speaks for the King family? Its quite obvious that she is the spokesperson.

bullshit, complete lies. provide some news clips from the 1950s to prove your claim, or STFU and crawl back under your rock.

The Tragic, Forgotten History of Black Military Veterans

I take with a grain of salt anything published by the New Yorker, but lets assume the article is accurate. There is a lot of our history that includes terrible abuses of various people, jews, pollocks, irish, native americans, Japanese, blacks, Christians, Muslims, and others.

Every country in the world has those kinds of things in its history. If we try to erase it by removing the things that remind us of it, then we fail to learn from history. It is also true that those of us living today cannot undo the wrongs of our ancestors any more that Germans today can undo what the Third Reich did, or Japanese today can undo what Hiro Hito did, Or Ungandans today can undo what Idi Amin did.

That's why I strongly objected to removing confederate statues. We need to remember our history in order to not repeat it.

We are seeing the same kinds of discriminatory rhetoric today against white males and Christians. Discrimination exists in many forms, to pretend that the only victims were blacks is ignorant and damaging.
The New Yorker?
Go fuk yourself

No, every other country has not had the same experience......unless you count South Africa

the New Yorker used to be a legitimate magazine, today it has become a left wing propaganda rag, just like the NY times.
bullshit, complete lies. provide some news clips from the 1950s to prove your claim, or STFU and crawl back under your rock.

I take with a grain of salt anything published by the New Yorker, but lets assume the article is accurate. There is a lot of our history that includes terrible abuses of various people, jews, pollocks, irish, native americans, Japanese, blacks, Christians, Muslims, and others.

Every country in the world has those kinds of things in its history. If we try to erase it by removing the things that remind us of it, then we fail to learn from history. It is also true that those of us living today cannot undo the wrongs of our ancestors any more that Germans today can undo what the Third Reich did, or Japanese today can undo what Hiro Hito did, Or Ungandans today can undo what Idi Amin did.

That's why I strongly objected to removing confederate statues. We need to remember our history in order to not repeat it.

We are seeing the same kinds of discriminatory rhetoric today against white males and Christians. Discrimination exists in many forms, to pretend that the only victims were blacks is ignorant and damaging.
The New Yorker?
Go fuk yourself

No, every other country has not had the same experience......unless you count South Africa

the New Yorker used to be a legitimate magazine, today it has become a left wing propaganda rag, just like the NY times.
It is still a legitimate magazine, they just think differently than you. And I could have just stopped with 'think'.

legitimate news outlets give the news without political bias and spin. The New Yorker used to do that, they no longer do. They are one of the media propaganda outlets of the left. You can disagree but the facts are obvious.

and MLK's niece is a big Trump supporter. Thanks MLK.

she has been designated as the family spokesperson since MLK was shot. I am quite sure the family shares her views or she would not be allowed to state them publically.

who else speaks for the King family? Its quite obvious that she is the spokesperson.
She speaks for no one but herself.

No one else in the family supports her views

That stems back from the time she falsely claimed her famous uncle was a registered Republican.

exactly how do you know that? Are you personally acquainted with all of them? geez, dude stop making a fool of yourself.

you remind me of a poster on another forum named, Huge Jim Bissel. Say it fast and its you.

exactly how do you know that? Are you personally acquainted with all of them? geez, dude stop making a fool of yourself.

you remind me of a poster on another forum named, Huge Jim Bissel. Say it fast and its you.
You’re not personally acquainted with them all yet you claimed she speaks for them.

Yes

At the King Family Reunion, Alveda is given the wrong address

Come on Pence.....you can do better than that

Trump is the Orange Jesus

1sn1bu.jpg

Provide something validated

Provide something validated
Alveda is more comfortable with Steve King than her family

Yes

stop making up stuff, you are not funny. Just looking stupid

Yes

She is more comfortable with racists than her own family

Yes

She is more comfortable with racists than her own family

with each new post you make yourself into a bigger fool.

The New Yorker?
Go fuk yourself

The New Yorker?
Go fuk yourself

It is still a legitimate magazine, they just think differently than you. And I could have just stopped with 'think'.

legitimate news outlets give the news without political bias and spin. The New Yorker used to do that, they no longer do. They are one of the media propaganda outlets of the left. You can disagree but the facts are obvious.
You confuse facts with opinions.

Robert Kennedy is the REAL civil rights hero. he was about action, King was about words. there were some who took action during the civil rights era. and there were some, like Dr King, who took a hike and hid in a bunker!

Rob sent DOJ officials to protect the freedom riders, and sent US Marshalls to protect B Meredith when he enrolled at Ole Miss

Robert Kennedy is the REAL civil rights hero. he was about action, King was about words. there were some who took action during the civil rights era. and there were some, like Dr King, who took a hike and hid in a bunker!

Rob sent DOJ officials to protect the freedom riders, and sent US Marshalls to protect B Meredith when he enrolled at Ole Miss
That was his job

The Kennedy Administration was slow to support the Civil Rights movement.

J Edgar Hoover worked against it

Normally I would decry your cowardly dodge there.

BUt instead, I went and reread the OP.
Way

ANd all it did was make some of the same vague, unsupported assertions you have made.

HOW MANY AMERICANS TOOK PART LYNCHING, ARSON, ASSAULT?
Way too many

They lynched 4000 people

In the 1940s? Bullshit.
You didn’t read the article did you?

I read the op. There was no link to a larger article.

AND, like I said, "4000" is bullshit.

Lynching peaked before the end of the 1800s. The numbers I've seen for the post WWii, or the Civil Rights are, have been, dozens, or scores.

Smearing all the members of a nation of well over one hundred million, because of the actions of a few hundred people,

is not a reasonable thing to do.

America of the 1940s was a great nation.
OP is original material

4000 lynchings is in the history of the US

Post WWII?
How about Medgar Evers, Emmit Till and the Mississippi Burning trio?

So, FIVE, committed by a few dozen, at MOST, people, and you want to smear the whole nation of 1940 America?

Like I said, that is bullshit.

America of the 1940s was a great nation.

You won't. Because you refuse to consider any information that might challenge your world view.

You are a coward like that.
Lynching along with arson,assault and intimidation were common.
Especially among returning black veterans. For some reason they were considered “uppity” for expecting to be treated with respect

The New Yorker?
Go fuk yourself

Name a nation that does not have such a history, or apologize to US all, for your vile smears.

Forum List

Back