Dr. Fauci Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

It amazes me that asshole liberals only blame Trump.How about the leaders of China,Spain.Italy.England and many others.Furthermore Fauci reminds me of George Burns.
hqdefault.jpg
Are any of those people responsible for tRump's response to the virus?
His response has been good
No it has not. But you worship trump so you have fooled yourself into believing that a growing number of infected people means trump is doing a great job.
I just listen to the news and make up my own mind

the growing number of infected people is inevitable

you cant stop it and neither can trump
What you tRumplings listen to isn't news.
I hear the same partisan anti trump news that feeds you

but I get other opinions too

I don't hear anti trump partisan news. but you listen to right wing trump is king partisan news. Because that's the only type of news that claims holding trump accountable is ant trump and partisan.
You are a sore loser

We all lost by letting this guy be president. As I did not run for the office, I didn't lose anything. You didn't win anything son, the day after the election, you went to the same job you went to on the day of the election and you got the same pay. So then stop repeating that silly shit.
naw, just you're the loser. a sore one at that. h1n1. just remember that one. hmmmmmmmmmm

Wrong and you might want to be quiet about this until there is a vaccine. Because Obama did a better job than trump has.
how?
For one thing, he did not tell the VP not to talk to governors just because they didn't kiss his ass.
Neither did trump

he told pence not to pander to partisan political democrats

but they will still get their share of what is available

Yes trump did. And I hate to state the obvious, but trump is president of the United States. If he wants to preside republicans only, he should have run for chair of the RNC.
OMG the rants from you. dude, take a Tylenol and go to bed.

It amazes me that asshole liberals only blame Trump.How about the leaders of China,Spain.Italy.England and many others.Furthermore Fauci reminds me of George Burns.
hqdefault.jpg
No it has not. But you worship trump so you have fooled yourself into believing that a growing number of infected people means trump is doing a great job.

I don't hear anti trump partisan news. but you listen to right wing trump is king partisan news. Because that's the only type of news that claims holding trump accountable is ant trump and partisan.
You are a sore loser

We all lost by letting this guy be president. As I did not run for the office, I didn't lose anything. You didn't win anything son, the day after the election, you went to the same job you went to on the day of the election and you got the same pay. So then stop repeating that silly shit.
I’ll be the judge of what I won

So will I and every time you try telling me how I lost, I will determine for you what you won or lost.
well you lost the election. that's just a fact. why does that bother you so?
I didn't run for office. I did not lose anything.

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

So will I and every time you try telling me how I lost, I will determine for you what you won or lost.
sure you did, otherwise you wouldn't be in here ranting about losing like you do. your puke lost, accept it and move to the next election cycle. damn

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Lock us all down.

Wait.....
they did and the count spiked up!! most people are believing the numbers. it isn't logical. just plain and simple, reduce the risk and the numbers spike? hahaahahhahahaahaha and nursing homes and prisons now spiking. how the fk? just how the fk inmates with no visitors can catch it. for fk sake sheep.

You know that there are people who work at prisons in addition to prisoners, yes? Also, aren't prisoners generally allowed visitors?
they would have all been screened yes? kind of pointless to put us in jail and then open up the jails to stupid right? you really can't be that fking stupid. And what you're saying is they don't use social distancing either? wow. all kinds of stupid there.

I can't have visitors but the prisoners can? hly fk. is that what this is imprison us and let them out?

A couple of things on this. First, social distancing seems like it would be nearly impossible to do in a prison. They simply aren't made for that type of distance between people. Second, someone can have COVID-19 and by asymptomatic, meaning they would not realize they were potentially infecting others. This could include guards, medical staff, janitorial staff, visitors, anyone who might be in a prison other than the prisoners. Third, someone could have brought the virus into the prison before any policy change limiting visitors went into effect.

What, do you think that as soon as the first case of this virus showed up in the US in January, that all prisons were basically closed down, with the prisoners left inside to fend for themselves?

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

naw, just you're the loser. a sore one at that. h1n1. just remember that one. hmmmmmmmmmm

Wrong and you might want to be quiet about this until there is a vaccine. Because Obama did a better job than trump has.
how?
For one thing, he did not tell the VP not to talk to governors just because they didn't kiss his ass.
he did? how the fk do you know that? the things you leftist fks think you know, like you're privy to all their discussions. amazing stupid you sponsor there bub.
You on the right have been wrong on every major issue in our history. Your policies always fail, and the last time failed policy from the right damn near sent us into a second great depression. So maybe you need to shut the fuck up with that leftist bullshit and understand that trump said it himself.

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

sure you did, otherwise you wouldn't be in here ranting about losing like you do. your puke lost, accept it and move to the next election cycle. damn
Dumb ass we are looking at a mass fail by this president. You have been stupid enough to buy into trumps victimhood speel about how people are only saying things about him because they are mad that Hillary lost. That's not the reason. The reason is that trump is the most corrupt, criminal president in our history and we refuse to go along with it.

Lock us all down.

Wait.....
they did and the count spiked up!! most people are believing the numbers. it isn't logical. just plain and simple, reduce the risk and the numbers spike? hahaahahhahahaahaha and nursing homes and prisons now spiking. how the fk? just how the fk inmates with no visitors can catch it. for fk sake sheep.

You know that there are people who work at prisons in addition to prisoners, yes? Also, aren't prisoners generally allowed visitors?
they would have all been screened yes? kind of pointless to put us in jail and then open up the jails to stupid right? you really can't be that fking stupid. And what you're saying is they don't use social distancing either? wow. all kinds of stupid there.

I can't have visitors but the prisoners can? hly fk. is that what this is imprison us and let them out?

A couple of things on this. First, social distancing seems like it would be nearly impossible to do in a prison. They simply aren't made for that type of distance between people. Second, someone can have COVID-19 and by asymptomatic, meaning they would not realize they were potentially infecting others. This could include guards, medical staff, janitorial staff, visitors, anyone who might be in a prison other than the prisoners. Third, someone could have brought the virus into the prison before any policy change limiting visitors went into effect.

What, do you think that as soon as the first case of this virus showed up in the US in January, that all prisons were basically closed down, with the prisoners left inside to fend for themselves?
fk dude, their in jail cells. if we're quarantined they aren't? that's their house. They get meals, I don't. you don't think those interacting don't watch their own hygiene? Dude, I don't buy the asymptomatic on this. so stick that somewhere someone else agrees with. it would mean I would give it to myself once I wiped my ass. guards aren't wearing gloves and masks? really? come on dude. the incubation period was less than 12 days, we locked down over 15 days ago. yesterday is when they said the prisons were getting the virus.

Prisoners are in jail cells. they don't run the joint do they? hmmmmmmmmm

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

Dumb ass we are looking at a mass fail by this president. You have been stupid enough to buy into trumps victimhood speel about how people are only saying things about him because they are mad that Hillary lost. That's not the reason. The reason is that trump is the most corrupt, criminal president in our history and we refuse to go along with it.
you can't say how he supposedly failed. name something.

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

how?
he did? how the fk do you know that? the things you leftist fks think you know, like you're privy to all their discussions. amazing stupid you sponsor there bub.
You on the right have been wrong on every major issue in our history. Your policies always fail, and the last time failed policy from the right damn near sent us into a second great depression. So maybe you need to shut the fuck up with that leftist bullshit and understand that trump said it himself.
the only thing we've been wrong about from a politician level is believing anything a leftist says. Period. you all are the most fking evil mthr fkers on the planet. you're kind have been around for thousands and thousands of years. you're evil.

And finally? you can bite me, beaiiitch

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

This guy lives to insult other posters who dare disagree with him on anything

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

how?
Neither did trump

he told pence not to pander to partisan political democrats

but they will still get their share of what is available

Yes trump did. And I hate to state the obvious, but trump is president of the United States. If he wants to preside republicans only, he should have run for chair of the RNC.
All the partisan liberal democrat hacks have to do is ask and they will get their share

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

Niel Gorsuch

Brett Kavennaugh

I won a lot.

Justified my vote right there.

Everything else has been gravy.

Why don't you stop telling people what to do ?

When someone says it to you, you are always quick to say "Don't tell me what to do".

Where is your electronic sex buddy BTW: He's usually here sniffing your ass.

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

hqdefault.jpg

You are a sore loser

Might want to be quiet ?

Why don't you fuck off.

Folks,

This thread was about how this only be as bad as a a bad flu season.

Right now it is hard to tell. But the acceleration of cases (overall) has die off. It has been somewhat linear the last four or five days.

Spain and Itally are seeing a drop in new cases.

That is good news.

We'll see what happens.

There will 200 books written on this unique experience.

Some will praise Trump as Zeus.

Others will pillory him.

They'll both be wrong.

Folks,

This thread was about how this only be as bad as a a bad flu season.

Right now it is hard to tell. But the acceleration of cases (overall) has die off. It has been somewhat linear the last four or five days.

Spain and Itally are seeing a drop in new cases.

That is good news.

We'll see what happens.

There will 200 books written on this unique experience.

Some will praise Trump as Zeus.

Others will pillory him.

They'll both be wrong.
i'm pissed he shut down businesses. the fact that right after that action the count spiked. It was going to spike anyway. they all do. everyone of them has. that was completely wrong. i will tell him and his sons that. he was wrong, he listened to experts that didn't have the good of the country that we put him in charge of. that's bad.

Fauci is not the only person who's backtracking on the reported "death rate". Now we are learning that the "death rate" in Italy is way way way way way way off! Using "confirmed cases" as a metric is meaningless. Ridiculously so....look at this report from Italy (in english)

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_26_marzo_eng.pdf

The Median age of death was 78- keep in mind the median lifespan in Italy is only 81. These were old, sick people.
It also shows that 98% of the "victims" had at least 1 other serious disease, and over 50% had over 3 other serious diseases!!
1585685561595.png

Most of these people died while HAVING Covid-19, but not FROM Covid 19. That is a HUGE difference......read the report, it is fascinating and easy to understand.

The world is screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater and there is no fire!

Last edited:

Lock us all down.

Wait.....

fk dude, their in jail cells. if we're quarantined they aren't? that's their house. They get meals, I don't. you don't think those interacting don't watch their own hygiene? Dude, I don't buy the asymptomatic on this. so stick that somewhere someone else agrees with. it would mean I would give it to myself once I wiped my ass. guards aren't wearing gloves and masks? really? come on dude. the incubation period was less than 12 days, we locked down over 15 days ago. yesterday is when they said the prisons were getting the virus.

Once again, prisoners aren't the only ones in a jail. Any guard, nurse, janitor, or other staff member could potentially bring the virus into a prison, and in that sort of environment where people are packed together seems tailor-made for the spread of this sort of infection.

You "don't buy the asymptomatic"? Is that based on your extensive knowledge and experience with viral infections? And what does "it would mean I would give it to myself once I wiped my ass" mean? Asymptomatic means you have the disease but don't have symptoms. Not symptomatic.

I hope guards wear gloves and masks, but they have to use them properly to be effective in preventing the spread of the virus.

The virus has been in prisons before yesterday. For example: Alarm grows as Cook County, state struggle with what to do with the incarcerated in the face of COVID-19

Fauci is not the only person who's backtracking on the reported "death rate". Now we are learning that the "death rate" in Italy is way way way way way way off! Using "confirmed cases" as a metric is meaningless. Ridiculously so....look at this report from Italy (in english)

https://www.epicentro.iss.it/coronavirus/bollettino/Report-COVID-2019_26_marzo_eng.pdf

The Median age of death was 78- keep in mind the median lifespan in Italy is only 81. These were old, sick people.
It also shows that 98% of the "victims" had at least 1 other serious disease, and over 50% had over 3 other serious diseases!!
View attachment 317591
Most of these people died while HAVING Covid-19, but not FROM Covid 19. That is a HUGE difference......read the report, it is fascinating and easy to understand.

The world is screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater and there is no fire!

I looked at your link. I didn't see anything in it indicating that the deceased had COVID-19 but died from something else. It's a short report, so I don't know if there's a longer version or if I'm missing something. Could you point out where the report says the deaths were from other causes than COVID-19? Thanks.

Lock us all down.

Wait.....

Once again, prisoners aren't the only ones in a jail. Any guard, nurse, janitor, or other staff member could potentially bring the virus into a prison, and in that sort of environment where people are packed together seems tailor-made for the spread of this sort of infection.

You "don't buy the asymptomatic"? Is that based on your extensive knowledge and experience with viral infections? And what does "it would mean I would give it to myself once I wiped my ass" mean? Asymptomatic means you have the disease but don't have symptoms. Not symptomatic.

I hope guards wear gloves and masks, but they have to use them properly to be effective in preventing the spread of the virus.

The virus has been in prisons before yesterday. For example: Alarm grows as Cook County, state struggle with what to do with the incarcerated in the face of COVID-19
it's based on pushing this hoax. that's what. it's quite simple. I don't believe it.

Forum List

Back