Dr Drew: Hillary may have "brain damage"!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Hmmm.........I posted up this exact same thread on Wednesday morning and it went viral on here.....progressive heads exploding like m-80 bombs on the 4th of July..........but suddenly yesterday, the thread just disappeared!!!:wtf:Just gone........:oops-28:

Must have been lightning or something...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So the question becomes.......are they trying to carry a very sick woman over the finish line here?:dunno:

Dr. Drew: Hillary Has "Brain Damage"

Think about this.....a very serious thing to be keeping from the public. And we already know how deep in the corruption these people can go without batting an eyelash. Dang......just being on Coumadin....:disbelief:....that's fucked up. One good fall and knock on the noggin and all bets are off!!:spinner:

She admitted to falling and suffering a concussion. Severe as I recall.

She used the excuse "short circuited" to describe her email problems. Short circuit indicating a brain disorder.

The left will ignore this or attack the sources but they know it to be true.

She is clearly ill with something. Don't count on the MSM finding out the truth. They are actively covering up the truth.

Hmmm.........I posted up this exact same thread on Wednesday morning and it went viral on here.....progressive heads exploding like m-80 bombs on the 4th of July..........but suddenly yesterday, the thread just disappeared!!!:wtf:Just gone........:oops-28:

Must have been lightning or something...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

So the question becomes.......are they trying to carry a very sick woman over the finish line here?:dunno:

Dr. Drew: Hillary Has "Brain Damage"

You be blowing shit out of your pie hole. Just saying

Forum List

Back