Dr Bandy warned five years ago that trump is dangerous

If the DOJ does not stop him....he may not be stopped. He is a danger to our country. And more concerning...his clones...like desantis...are waiting I'm the wings.
Exactly.

And that can be expanded to Trump supporters and others on the right who defend Trump – they are likewise a danger to our country and enemies of democracy.

Regardless what might happen to Trump, the threat to America and its democracy will remain.

So you admit that it isn't just the bad orange man, it's ANYONE who disagrees with the way DC wants to rule, that about right? When did you people become so stupid that you literally are screaming that a duly elected POTUS is a "danger"? Trump and DeSantis ARE a danger to DC's power. That's why they're doing everything they can to keep him from running again.

They KNOW he will win if he runs and they also KNOW that the Right has made an indepth study of how they stole the election in 2020 and they will be guarding against that this next election. IOW, your masters are scared SPITLESS that Donnie will come back with ZERO RESTRAINTS. It's their WORST NIGHTMARE.

Actually, they know that he's a mentally unstable person who has no business being anywhere near the presidency.

The only thing that Trump proves is that our system works well, even with a Mad Emperor.

Unlike the Romans, we don't have a good system for ridding ourselves of Mad Emperors.

1662719147300.png

Dr. Lee violated several tenets of ethics in her profession. On the other hand, she's kind of cute.

The problem is, you don't need a degree in psychiatry to know Trump is nuts. The real problem is why so many otherwise sane people went along with him.
"why so many otherwise sane people went along with him"

Many say "we relate to him" so I don't think they are so sane.

Actually, they know that he's a mentally unstable person who has no business being anywhere near the presidency.

The only thing that Trump proves is that our system works well, even with a Mad Emperor.

Unlike the Romans, we don't have a good system for ridding ourselves of Mad Emperors.

View attachment 693846
The man is insane...and I honestly hope the FBI has evidence linking him to the sale or transfer of classified documents to a foreign country. I am saddened by the damage that might be done to our national security, but hope that that revelation will shock his cult into walking away from the MAGA movement. Such a crime would dampen support for trump clones like desantis or one that has tried to conceal his trumpism....Youngkin of Virginia.

Youngkin won by steering clear of trump and propagating a lie in Northern Virginia about transexuals in the school system. Once he was in office, his MAGA roots began to show. Now he is looking at a national office. If trump is shown as the Traitor that he is, MAGA will suffer magnificent losses.

Exactly.

And that can be expanded to Trump supporters and others on the right who defend Trump – they are likewise a danger to our country and enemies of democracy.

Regardless what might happen to Trump, the threat to America and its democracy will remain.

Spoken like the Nazi you are.

How do you want to see these 74,000,000 "threats to democracy" dealt with?

Last edited:

If the DOJ does not stop him....he may not be stopped. He is a danger to our country. And more concerning...his clones...like desantis...are waiting I'm the wings.

I was in the doctor's office right after Trump's election in 2016 but before he assumed power.

There were a lot of libs in the office getting scrips for librium and haldol while I was there, so for certain segments of the population, the doc may have a point.

The man is insane...and I honestly hope the FBI has evidence linking him to the sale or transfer of classified documents to a foreign country. I am saddened by the damage that might be done to our national security, but hope that that revelation will shock his cult into walking away from the MAGA movement. Such a crime would dampen support for trump clones like desantis or one that has tried to conceal his trumpism....Youngkin of Virginia.

Youngkin won by steering clear of trump and propagating a lie in Northern Virginia about transexuals in the school system. Once he was in office, his MAGA roots began to show. Now he is looking at a national office. If trump is shown as the Traitor that he is, MAGA will suffer magnificent losses.

So you supported the KKK guy who was governor before Youngkin?

"why so many otherwise sane people went along with him"

Many say "we relate to him" so I don't think they are so sane.

I am going to go into a deeper political theory here.

At their roots, at least since the New Deal, the Democrats have been the party of the working class and the Republicans the party of the Investor class. It's a line that has become blurrier in recent years, as we are all "investors" to a degree through various pension and retirement plans. But the trick of the GOP to maintain power was to get the working class to vote for the investor class's interests.

They did fine in the 1950's, when the working class (white people anyway) were doing reasonably well, and the GOP made some concessions to working class interests.

1664190335774.png

But lacking a war hero like Ike, the GOP lost every election between 1932 and 1964.

Then Tricky Dick realized the way to get white working class people to vote Republican was to pray on their racial, religious and sexual fears. And frankly, the 1960's were a scary time... the generation that won WWII didn't recognize their own children tuning in, dropping out and getting high.

You see, everyone sees the Working Class White person who started voting Republican as "Reagan Democrats", but they were more like "Nixon Democrats", but by the 1980's everyone had kind of disowned Nixon.

The problem was, this meant the GOP had to embrace a lot of crazy to swing votes... which is why abortion and creationism became issues when they never should have been. Still, the balance was there. Republican politicians could posture on flag burning or gay marriage or abortion, and Republican judges would save them from their own stupidity.

Trump is just the toxic residue of that. He never pretended to be a "good Christian", but as long as he gave them crazy judges and passed racist laws, the Christians were all for him.

Forum List

Back