Dow Tanks! Nu Covid Variant from South Africa

Funny....it's you unvaccinated people keeping it going.
I’m triple vaccine’d, you ignoramus, but it’s a personal choice and responsibility. Didn’t Biden tell us that for those who get vaccinated, things can go back to normal? Once again he caved to those that are pulling his strings and everything he does and says.

I don’t believe the experts know if this variant is dangerous but the rumors will get more people to take the vaccines which is maybe why the media is fueling the rumors.

(Note I have 2 shots of the vaccine and plan to get the booster shot. However I believe people have the right to make their own decision on taking the vaccines.)

Gasoline is down over 7½%
Crude oil is down over 5%

Dow nosedives 2½% S&P is down over 1½%
Europe and Asia markets are down over 3% currently...

It's a train wreck out there.
Black Friday is already being reported as below average as well----recession coming or here..

I don’t believe the experts know if this variant is dangerous but the rumors will get more people to take the vaccines which is maybe why the media is fueling the rumors.

(Note I have 2 shots of the vaccine and plan to get the booster shot. However I believe people have the right to make their own decision on taking the vaccines.)
I watched the news along with the Omicrons naming and tanking the market and killing Black Friday---------the WEST more specifically the US is being blamed again. This time because we evil americans didn't send trillions to Africa so they could get innoculated and money funnelled around.

The new virus is going to be another money grab----using the crisis of the africans causing mutations. As such they will need to kill the western economy to convince taxpayers to let Brandon steal more money.

So, gas prices going down is a bad thing?

Then why have people been whining about the high gas prices for the past 10 months?

You people are so confusing.
Gas prices coming down because you can produce enough gas on your own to support your nation is a good thing...

Gas prices coming down because your economy is being shut down is a bad thing--- a very bad thing.

Bitcoin enters bear market territory as risk assets plunge on new Covid variant

It's going to be a rough Christmas season.

Markets are tanking globally as several countries in South Africa are isolated with new travel restrictions. The Rand is bottoming out.

Apparently it's a new variant with 30+ variations to the spike proteins so it's as infectious as Delta (possibly more) and capable of circumventing any vaccine to date. Researchers are guessing that it came from someone who was HIV positive that got infected with Covid.

What a mess!
The only good thing that ever came out of Africa was.....was.....was
Cichlids
elecb.jpg

Bitcoin enters bear market territory as risk assets plunge on new Covid variant

It's going to be a rough Christmas season.

Markets are tanking globally as several countries in South Africa are isolated with new travel restrictions. The Rand is bottoming out.

Apparently it's a new variant with 30+ variations to the spike proteins so it's as infectious as Delta (possibly more) and capable of circumventing any vaccine to date. Researchers are guessing that it came from someone who was HIV positive that got infected with Covid.

What a mess!

They skipped Nu, and Xi (I wonder why they skipped that one...) and went with Omicron...

Mask sales up 1,000,000 % !
Actually I went another direction...I did some stock buying because of the weekend and Monday I'll sell it off because of the chart formation...

But I will say though that I came across the dumbest company listed...I don't know when, where, why, or how this company got listed...but I almost laughed out my coffee when I realized what it was...

A software company developing software for an all electric tractor. And the stock is slated to go up...I just scratch my head on this one....do people not understand that tractors have to run 12-16 hour days at a time and get left out in the field when they do run? They make great fuel carts so the tractor can refuel on an ongoing basis in the field... you don't drive a tractor to get fuel you drive the fuel to the tractor. Tractors already have weight issues...slogging through muddy fields and etc. Batteries are only going to add to that issue. Even if you were to build such a thing swapping batteries would need a crane hoist to swap batteries...if you could get the cart to the tractor.

All in all I expect a recovery quickly because of how the world is actually prepared at the moment for this variant.
They already have a good clue that it was an HIV infected person who got Delta Variant and the thing mutated a bunch while they were alive...
Nothing we could do there.
But the quick response of border sealing and lack of travel is important...new vaccines and treatments are already getting geared up for stage two testing and protocols in place for stage three testing of vaccines...

The scariest part is the transmissibility of this virus strain...it's almost as transmissible as measles...

All viruses but especially corona viruses have become more infectious yet weaker (not as deadly) as they mutated throughout past history. The virus’ goal is to survive while infecting at a greater rate. That is probably what is happening with Covid as well.

All viruses but especially corona viruses have become more infectious yet weaker (not as deadly) as they mutated throughout past history. The virus’ goal is to survive while infecting at a greater rate. That is probably what is happening with Covid as well.
They don't get weaker...we just get better at fighting them off over time. However, vaccines speed up the process and allow us to fight them off faster and better.

I watched the news along with the Omicrons naming and tanking the market and killing Black Friday---------the WEST more specifically the US is being blamed again. This time because we evil americans didn't send trillions to Africa so they could get innoculated and money funnelled around.

The new virus is going to be another money grab----using the crisis of the africans causing mutations. As such they will need to kill the western economy to convince taxpayers to let Brandon steal more money.
It is a little early to tell but I expect you are right. Every new variation of COVID will be the end of the world as we know it.

We will have to send a couple trillion dollars to Africa because after all everything that is wrong in the world is the white man’s fault

It is a little early to tell but I expect you are right. Every new variation of COVID will be the end of the world as we know it.

We will have to send a couple trillion dollars to Africa because after all everything that is wrong in the world is the white man’s fault
Well they will be the testing ground for the newest iteration of vaccines...it will either kill them or help them. We'll know within two weeks of the first trials. mRNA vaccines are tricky...they either work excellent or kill you within 10 usually. Not much in the way of middle ground with them. Although they have identified better antibodies than before that are the best at stopping Covid-19...we will see what comes.

Tonight's futures are looking great!

Looks like I stand to make some bank tomorrow.

Forum List

Back