246,000 New Jobs Drop Rate to 7.7%

The actual "safe haven" he was referring to was the Dollar (not the Dow), especially in relation to the Yen. Investor cash, rather than fundamentals, is driving the DOW right now. What happens when the spigot is turned off? Nobody knows.

The Dow? A safe haven? Im sure that's why Warren Buffet is dumping his stock.

When the wealthy start getting out of the stock market, it's not a good time to start investing.

I'm trapped in an IRA and 401Kplan.
I can avoid the penalty for withdrawal but will have to pay the taxes.
I can't touch it till retirement.I just hope it doesn't bomb again.
But we all know it will.

But we all know it will.

i would seriously consider some alternatives for later in life.

'We are observing a race between recovery and disaster. If things recover, we will see a gradual deflation of the bubble. If things do not recover soon, watch out!

Actually, we are observing a slow walk from disaster to recover. There is a strong foundation under this economy ... unlike the Bush chaos, when it was every chisler for himself.

:eusa_drool:

'We are observing a race between recovery and disaster. If things recover, we will see a gradual deflation of the bubble. If things do not recover soon, watch out!

Actually, we are observing a slow walk from disaster to recover. There is a strong foundation under this economy ... unlike the Bush chaos, when it was every chisler for himself.

And you base this conclusion on what exactly?

But we all know it will.

When that filthy lowlife cocksucker Junebug was re-elected in 2004 my 401ks and other securities-based assets were transferred into Treasuries. It's your money and you have the right to insist on government insured paper.

By the time most Americans saw their homes and retirement portfolios drop 40% I was up 10% and compounding daily. Money stayed there because Obama hired Geithner, Holder and other filthy god damned scum.

Treasuries where it's at now for most folks older than fifty and frankly for most folks period given the hidden risks Reagan and Clinton put into the system. You can buy Treasuries without a middleman. Google Treasury Direct and the link walks you through it with cash. To convert 401ks you need to fill out a form directing your people to do that. Make sure the program they put you in is a low fee arrangement; some of these filthy god damned parasites will try to nickle and dime you to death.

Good luck.

Last edited:

And you base this conclusion on what exactly?

It's based on he voted for Obama...

As the Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to a record high on Tuesday, one analyst has labeled the average the "new safe haven."

Is the Dow the New Safe Haven?

:clap2:

It's only "safe" as long as The Bernank keeps printing money. And the label you cite is just a way of luring small retail investors into investing their savings while Wall Street Insiders cash out.

Last edited:
But we all know it will.

But wait!

Did you nutter rw's say Social Security should be ended in favor of investing in the stock market?

But we all know it will.

But wait!

Did you nutter rw's say Social Security should be ended in favor of investing in the stock market?

YES! Every single one of them said that! All of them! Every registered Republican said Social Security should be replaced with private investments!

ALL OF THEM!

Fucking nitwit.

But we all know it will.

But wait!

That is what you moonbats believe. Those of us who oppose government running every aspect of our lives would prefer to save our own retirements in whatever suits our objectives and risk tolerance. Some may prefer stocks...others may prefer to buy gold and bury it in their back yards..., for example.

But we all know it will.

But wait!

Ive said that our social security money should be in our own hands to determine what we want with them.

This DOW is riding the back of Obama's miraculous recovery from the worst recession in U.S. history.

As the economy gets stronger the DOW is aiming for 20,000.

:razz:

"Finally! Economic Recovery Is Starting to Pick Up Steam"

"Stock-market bulls are finally getting some data to back up their bets that the U.S. economic recovery is picking up steam.

The Dow busted through its 2007 high of 14,164.53 earlier this week and never looked back, egged on by encouraging economic data"

Finally! Economic Recovery Is Starting to Pick Up Steam

:clap2:

Forum List

Back