246,000 New Jobs Drop Rate to 7.7%

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
As Obama dragged the DOW out of the Bush wreckage there were those Cons who kept saying "when it gets to 14,000 call me".

Hello!

Hello!

"The number you are calling has been disconnected"

Too too funny ....

:clap2:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average has climbed above its all-time closing high of 14,164.53.

And it only took this much newly printed money to do it.

fredgraph+(19).png

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Dow Jones Industrial Average Hits All Time High

Hooray for unsustainable "growth."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opIL3Yt0Un8]Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Pump it up 1978 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow... Obamacare gave us the largest Tax increase in history, Gas is $4.00 per gallon, Food prices are spiraling out of control, we still have 8% unemployment, record numbers on Food Stamps, and the most people collecting Welfare ever recorded in History. Nice to see someone's doing well.

The Last Time The Dow Was Here... | Zero Hedge

"Mission Accomplished" - With CNBC now lost for countdown-able targets (though 20,000 is so close), we leave it to none other than Jim Cramer, quoting Stanley Druckenmiller, to sum up where we stand (oh and the following list of remarkable then-and-now macro, micro, and market variables), namely that "we all know it's going to end badly, but in the meantime we can make some money" - ZH translation: "just make sure to sell ahead of everyone else."

It's almost like 1929 all over again.

A lot of this investment has nothing to do with America. Much of this investment is in foreign corporations.

When the dow was at 14,000 under bush the msm told us it didn't mean anything, that we must look at the pain at the pump.....2.85 a gallon.

Check again queenie, when Bush's DOW hit 14,000 gasoline was $4.73, crude was $140.

Within a few months, the Bush gang proceeded to crash our economy, our financial system and middle class wealth.

Gas then dropped to $2.85

A lot of this investment has nothing to do with America. Much of this investment is in foreign corporations.

Oh!

Those "foreign" corporations that Bush outsourced 8 million jobs to?

Those "foreign" corporations that Bush used to provide those lush tax loopholes?

:(

When the dow was at 14,000 under bush the msm told us it didn't mean anything, that we must look at the pain at the pump.....2.85 a gallon.

Check again queenie, when Bush's DOW hit 14,000 gasoline was $4.73, crude was $140.

Within a few months, the Bush gang proceeded to crash our economy, our financial system and middle class wealth.

Considering Gas has never been at 4.73, i hight doubt that

My inner republican is pissed that I can't credit this to republican policies.

My outer democrat is gloating all the way to the Vanguard brokerage office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, it will be fun watching the Right spin this in such a way that the new record high in the stock market is a BAD thing!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Nope, it was 2.85. Its not surprising seeing the dow climb when the fed is continually pumping billions into it. Its akin to pumping blood into a corpse.

Cue the complaints about "income inequality" as the rich get richer.....

Forum List

Back