Dow has worst day in 8 months as Trump drama rattles market

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Looks like the orange hued shitgibbon has been mortally wounded and his is taking the economy down with him

Stocks fell sharply Wednesday following reports of a memo from former FBI Director James Comey that says Trump asked him to stop the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

The Dow ended 373 points lower Wednesday -- about a 1.8% decline. It's the biggest drop since September.

A key measure of market volatility also spiked. The common "I word" in the market lexicon -- inflation -- is now being replaced by whispers of impeachment.
Dow dives 373 points as Trump drama rattles market

Wall Street selloff sends Asian markets sprawling

It was up 20% and came down 1.8% , now is that really a crash, still up 18.2% , is it still the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what media group this waste of meat works for?

Looks like the orange hued shitgibbon has been mortally wounded and his is taking the economy down with him

Stocks fell sharply Wednesday following reports of a memo from former FBI Director James Comey that says Trump asked him to stop the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

The Dow ended 373 points lower Wednesday -- about a 1.8% decline. It's the biggest drop since September.

A key measure of market volatility also spiked. The common "I word" in the market lexicon -- inflation -- is now being replaced by whispers of impeachment.
Dow dives 373 points as Trump drama rattles market

Wall Street selloff sends Asian markets sprawling

Country be damn the DNC wants to destroy Trump at all cost

68743610.jpg

The Dow's been on fire since Trump's election so the expected correction that naturally occurs after such robust periods is now the end of the world to the lefty dopes. Got it.

Meanwhile, savvy investors take advantage of the new sale prices.

Forum List

Back