8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

Please post evidence that proves Trump is a racist.
Google is your friend.. Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Claims that evidence exists that proves Trump is a racist can be found somewhere else are not evidence of anything. If you can isolate a single claim and post it here, then there will be something to talk about. Be aware though, that I will vet it by seeing if it is merely an allegation, dismissed case, gish gallop, secondhand quote, or propaganda. If your item is one of those, it obviously would not be evidence that proves trump is a racist.

He is has made it Ok to be an open racist in America again. The list goes on and on and you haven't disputed any of it.

Once you isolate an item from your gish gallop list and post it here, I will put it to the test like the one I showed you in post 549. I can see items on the gish gallop list that won't pass the test, so you may want to pick an item to submit that at least passes the tests seen in post 549.

Posting real evidence that cannot be disputed is VERY simple, unless it does not exist. If you insist on posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda instead, it shows that you cannot post real evidence that cannot be disputed. When you evade what I am saying about this in your next post it will make you look even weaker. Go on now, post something besides evidence that proves trump is a racist. Evade away.

Please deal with the specific items I have listed.

The guy has been sued for racial discrimination and it wasn't fucking dismissed fool.

The guy called black NFL players "Son of a bitches."

The guy accused a Judge of being dishonest because he is of Mexican descent.

Trump has a decades-old history of mistreating and stereotyping blacks folks.

When he was getting his start in business, he was sued by the Justice Department for refusing to rent apartments to black and Latino tenants. Are you telling us that is untrue?

The guy claimed Pres. Obama wasn't born in America, he was a large part of the Birther Movement. Are you telling us that is untrue.

He is has made it Ok to be an open racist in America again. The list goes on and on and you haven't disputed any of it.
Submit the first allegation, dismissed case, secondhand quote, or propaganda item that you intend to use as a substitute for evidence, let's get started.

Claims that evidence exists that proves Trump is a racist can be found somewhere else are not evidence of anything. If you can isolate a single claim and post it here, then there will be something to talk about. Be aware though, that I will vet it by seeing if it is merely an allegation, dismissed case, gish gallop, secondhand quote, or propaganda. If your item is one of those, it obviously would not be evidence that proves trump is a racist.
So you somehow imagine this a court of law where you've been appointed judge. Well, enjoy your delusions of grandeur. I've got things to do.

So you somehow imagine this a court of law where you've been appointed judge. Well, enjoy your delusions of grandeur. I've got things to do.
I do not blame you for not posting a single shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I've been conducting this same search and discussion for years, so I've seen every reason why lefties cannot or will not post any evidence. There is ALWAYS some reason why lefties won't post evidence that proves Trump is a racist. In the case of Superbadbrutha ,you can see that he is pretending to be too ignorant to do anything besides going to the Internet and pulling up one of the many gish gallop lists, and in your case, you are claiming to be outraged that I would vet your item to make sure it isn't allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, propaganda, or any other non evidence. Either way lefties ALWAYS have some reason why they won't post actual evidence that proves.

I would prefer it if YOU would assume the judge role, so that you can demonstrate that lefties really are capable of objective judging. Many righties suspect that lefties are incapable of judging objectively, and that lefties can only rule in favor of lefties. How about taking the judge role here, and putting Superbadbrutha gish gallop list to the test. Show me a single item on his list that is not an allegation, dismissed case, secondhand quote, or propaganda. Judge each item and find one that proves trump is a racist.

Remember, there is ALWAYS a reason why lefties can't or will not present a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Your cowardly refusal to even try to back up your claim, is clear to all of us.

Even yourself.

Consider what would happen to your life, if you admitted that white racism, as claimed by you libs, was almost completely a myth.

Once you isolate an item from your gish gallop list and post it here, I will put it to the test like the one I showed you in post 549. I can see items on the gish gallop list that won't pass the test, so you may want to pick an item to submit that at least passes the tests seen in post 549.

Posting real evidence that cannot be disputed is VERY simple, unless it does not exist. If you insist on posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda instead, it shows that you cannot post real evidence that cannot be disputed. When you evade what I am saying about this in your next post it will make you look even weaker. Go on now, post something besides evidence that proves trump is a racist. Evade away.

The guy has been sued for racial discrimination and it wasn't fucking dismissed fool.

When he was getting his start in business, he was sued by the Justice Department for refusing to rent apartments to black and Latino tenants. Are you telling us that is untrue?

The guy claimed Pres. Obama wasn't born in America, he was a large part of the Birther Movement. Are you telling us that is untrue.

Submit the first allegation, dismissed case, secondhand quote, or propaganda item that you intend to use as a substitute for evidence, let's get started.

Trump Management Corporation, was sued by the Justice Department for alleged racial discrimination. At the time, Trump was the company’s president.

Two years later, Trump Management settled the case, promising not to discriminate against blacks, Puerto Ricans and other minorities. As part of the agreement, Trump was required to send its list of vacancies in its 15,000 apartments to a civil-rights group, giving them first priority in providing applicants for certain apartments, according to a contemperaneous New York Times account. Trump, who emphasized that the agreement was not an admission of guilt, later crowed that he was satisfied because it did not require them to “accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

But the company didn’t sufficiently fulfill its promise, because three years later, the Justice Department charged Trump Management with continuing to discriminate against blacks through such tactics as telling them that apartments were not available. As part of its demands, the government asked that victims of discrimination be compensated and that Trump Management continue to report to the Justice Department on its compliance. Cohn lashed out, according to the New York Times, claiming that the court motion was “nothing more than a rehash of complaints by a couple of planted malcontents.”

How about this little tidbit.

Trump caught flack for his comments attacking affirmative action on NBC’s two-hour special “The Race,” telling host Bryant Gumbel: “If I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today.” That remark was derided by Orlando Sentinel columnist David D. Porter, who opined: “Too bad Trump can’t get his wish. Then he’d see that being educated, black and over 21 isn’t the key to the Trump Tower. You see there’s still that little ugly problem of racism.”.

Are you saying Trump didn't make that remark.

Did Trump call these players SOBs?

After the rape of a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989, Trump aroused controversy in New York’s black community when he took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects — who were all later exonerated. One of the defendant’s lawyers, Colin Moore, compared Trump’s stance to the racist attitudes expressed in the 1930s during the infamous “Scottsboro Boys” case.

He still believes these young men are guilty to this day.

Trump Management Corporation, was sued by the Justice Department for alleged racial discrimination. At the time, Trump was the company’s president.

Two years later, Trump Management settled the case, promising not to discriminate against blacks, Puerto Ricans and other minorities. As part of the agreement, Trump was required to send its list of vacancies in its 15,000 apartments to a civil-rights group, giving them first priority in providing applicants for certain apartments, according to a contemperaneous New York Times account. Trump, who emphasized that the agreement was not an admission of guilt, later crowed that he was satisfied because it did not require them to “accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

But the company didn’t sufficiently fulfill its promise, because three years later, the Justice Department charged Trump Management with continuing to discriminate against blacks through such tactics as telling them that apartments were not available. As part of its demands, the government asked that victims of discrimination be compensated and that Trump Management continue to report to the Justice Department on its compliance. Cohn lashed out, according to the New York Times, claiming that the court motion was “nothing more than a rehash of complaints by a couple of planted malcontents.”

How about this little tidbit.

Trump caught flack for his comments attacking affirmative action on NBC’s two-hour special “The Race,” telling host Bryant Gumbel: “If I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today.” That remark was derided by Orlando Sentinel columnist David D. Porter, who opined: “Too bad Trump can’t get his wish. Then he’d see that being educated, black and over 21 isn’t the key to the Trump Tower. You see there’s still that little ugly problem of racism.”.

Are you saying Trump didn't make that remark.

Did Trump call these players SOBs?

After the rape of a white female jogger in Central Park in 1989, Trump aroused controversy in New York’s black community when he took out full-page newspaper ads calling for the death penalty for the African-American teenage suspects — who were all later exonerated. One of the defendant’s lawyers, Colin Moore, compared Trump’s stance to the racist attitudes expressed in the 1930s during the infamous “Scottsboro Boys” case.

He still believes these young men are guilty to this day.

I am anxious to see which item you post here as evidence that proves Trump is a racist. Quit posting these gish gallop lists and post a piece of evidence. Gish gallop will never be evidence of anything.

Trump Management Corporation, was sued by the Justice Department for alleged racial discrimination. At the time, Trump was the company’s president....

in 1973. And his dad was owner. AND the suit was dropped, not ruled against him. So, other than that, and that, and that, quite the scoop.

Trump Management Corporation, was sued by the Justice Department for alleged racial discrimination. At the time, Trump was the company’s president....

in 1973. And his dad was owner. AND the suit was dropped, not ruled against him. So, other than that, and that, and that, quite the scoop.
Superbadbrutha already saw that the case was dismissed as allegations back there in post 549. He is just pretending that he didn't see it. He really does know that dismissed cases are the LAST thing that should be used to show guilt.

Superbadbrutha already saw that the case was dismissed as allegations back there in post 549. He is just pretending that he didn't see it. He really does know that dismissed cases are the LAST thing that should be used to show guilt.

I mean, he knows one of us will call him on this bullshit. His actions only make sense, if we assume that he hopes to trick some reader who is too stupid to understand what "dismissed" means, when we call him on it.

That seems to be all the libs have. The hope that somewhere there are people stupid enough to fall for their already refuted lies.

That is a lie, in 1973 he was the President of the Company and they didn't drop the suit.

Why do Trump Humpers lie so much.

Post where the case was dismissed. Settling a case out of court is not a dismissal.

Post where the case was dismissed. Settling a case out of court is not a dismissal.
I am quite confident that you read the words of the court that were posted for you in post 549. Having them transferred here for you to deny won't change the fact that the court did in fact dismiss the case, and that the court called everything you posted about it "allegations". Be sure to read the bold print in my quote of the actual wording of the court.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that inconsideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Those are not my words, they are the words of the court. No matter how much you protest and deny that the case was "dismissed" as nothing more than "allegations", it will still be a dismissed case. Forever.

Please post evidence that proves trump is a racist. Again, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda are NOT evidence that proves trump is a racist, so quit posting that lame crap. Post actual evidence that proves.

That is a lie, in 1973 he was the President of the Company and they didn't drop the suit.

So, show me the part where the company was ruled against, or found guilty of anything.

Oh, and accusations are not proof. YOu know that. So, why are you pretending you dont' know that?

Oh, right, because you have nothing but shit to back up your shit accusations.

I am quite confident that you read the words of the court that were posted for you in post 549. Having them transferred here for you to deny won't change the fact that the court did in fact dismiss the case, and that the court called everything you posted about it "allegations". Be sure to read the bold print in my quote of the actual wording of the court.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that inconsideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their

Those are not my words, they are the words of the court. No matter how much you protest and deny that the case was "dismissed" as nothing more than "allegations", it will still be a dismissed case. Forever.

Please post evidence that proves trump is a racist. Again, allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda are NOT evidence that proves trump is a racist, so quit posting that lame crap. Post actual evidence that proves.

The complaint against Fred Trump and Donald Trump was “dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice.”

But the agreement includes some specific terms that had to be met by the Trumps, including the addition of the words “Equal Housing Opportunity” and the fair housing logo on all of their advertising. Beyond that, the agreement included a page-long description of how they were ordered to insert a monthly ad “at least 3 inches in length” in “a newspaper of general circulation” showing available apartments.

According to an article in The New York Times in June 1975, the day after the agreement was reached, Donald Trump said that the agreement was to their “full satisfaction” because it didn’t have “any requirement that would compel the Trump organization to accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

Wayne Barrett, who has written two books about Trump and covered the discrimination suit for The Village Voice at the time it was unfolding, said the case shows Trump’s psyche when it comes to race.

“His position publicly, and he did talk about this in the media, was, ‘Oh no, we were just trying to keep welfare recipients out of our buildings.’ Well, as a matter of fact, welfare recipients couldn’t afford to live in your buildings,” Barrett told ABC News.

“Equating black people and welfare recipients is the way his mind works,” he said.

Barrett points to this case as an early example of Trump’s public encounters with race.

“If it stood there alone, then it would be a valid argument to say, ‘It was a youthful mistake 40 years ago when I was guided by my father. But it comes in a continuum,’” he added.

EVMetro why are you dodging the fact that he called NFL players Son of a bitches. That he was a large part of the Birther Movement claiming that Pres Obama wasn't an Amerian. That he said there were FINE people on both sides in Charlottesville. .The many complaints of racial discrimination in his businesses and casinos.

So, show me the part where the company was ruled against, or found guilty of anything.

Oh, and accusations are not proof. YOu know that. So, why are you pretending you dont' know that?

Oh, right, because you have nothing but shit to back up your shit accusations.

Come on Trump Humper the Fed Gov't doesn't file lawsuits against you for shits and giggles.

The complaint against Fred Trump and Donald Trump was “dismissed against them in their personal capacity, with prejudice.”

But the agreement includes some specific terms that had to be met by the Trumps, including the addition of the words “Equal Housing Opportunity” and the fair housing logo on all of their advertising. Beyond that, the agreement included a page-long description of how they were ordered to insert a monthly ad “at least 3 inches in length” in “a newspaper of general circulation” showing available apartments.

According to an article in The New York Times in June 1975, the day after the agreement was reached, Donald Trump said that the agreement was to their “full satisfaction” because it didn’t have “any requirement that would compel the Trump organization to accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

Wayne Barrett, who has written two books about Trump and covered the discrimination suit for The Village Voice at the time it was unfolding, said the case shows Trump’s psyche when it comes to race.

“His position publicly, and he did talk about this in the media, was, ‘Oh no, we were just trying to keep welfare recipients out of our buildings.’ Well, as a matter of fact, welfare recipients couldn’t afford to live in your buildings,” Barrett told ABC News.

“Equating black people and welfare recipients is the way his mind works,” he said.

Barrett points to this case as an early example of Trump’s public encounters with race.

“If it stood there alone, then it would be a valid argument to say, ‘It was a youthful mistake 40 years ago when I was guided by my father. But it comes in a continuum,’” he added.

I am glad to see that you have accepted that the case was in fact dismissed, but I have not seen where you have accepted the court's ruling that the case was just allegations.

If you think that it was some kind of punishment that Trump was expected to comply with the same fair housing rules and use the same logo as every other real estate company then you are some kind of bigot.

Please summarize and post what evidence you have that proves Trump is a racist. If you have evidence that proves Trump's rejection of welfare tenants was racially motivated, post it.

So far, all I have seen you post is gish gallop, allegations, and a dismissed case. Post the evidence.

EVMetro why are you dodging the fact that he called NFL players Son of a bitches. That he was a large part of the Birther Movement claiming that Pres Obama wasn't an Amerian. That he said there were FINE people on both sides in Charlottesville. .The many complaints of racial discrimination in his businesses and casinos.
You have not isolated a single item from the gish gallop format. Gish gallop lists are not evidence. Pick one and post it, now that you have admitted that the black rental case bs was just a dismissed case that cannot be used to prove guilt.

Forum List

Back