DOW Futures Shows A 26,000 Mark.Gonna Be Hard For Liberals To Compare This To The Obama Early Years.

there was no growth ever under Obama,,,,how can there have been growth while we were borrowing a trillion a year?
So you’re saying there was no growth in 2017 since we borrowed another trillion dollars last year?

:2up: We have had plenty of threads and replies coming from the democrats here trying to make the Obama years look a lot better than Trumps first year in office.
As of 8:30 EST. The DOW is already at 26,000 and will probably hover around that mark all day.
OK Democrats/Liberals. Go ahead and show how the Obama Stock Market rose as fast as the Trump rally has. What was it when Trump won? About 18,600 on Nov. 9, 2016?
And it's gone up about another 8000 since?
Did the stock market shoot up at this pace in 2009 or 2010?
:eusa_think:
It wont be hard at all, they'll just lie like the no good scum always do.
im watching Barney & co,,,,so far his guests are talking about how miserable the Obama years were compared to Trump,,,they came with the facts! Its been so long since they have ever seen the DOW rise at this rate? it never rose this fast when Barry was President

:2up: We have had plenty of threads and replies coming from the democrats here trying to make the Obama years look a lot better than Trumps first year in office.
As of 8:30 EST. The DOW is already at 26,000 and will probably hover around that mark all day.
OK Democrats/Liberals. Go ahead and show how the Obama Stock Market rose as fast as the Trump rally has. What was it when Trump won? About 18,600 on Nov. 9, 2016?
It wont be hard at all, they'll just lie like the no good scum always do.
im watching Barney & co,,,,so far his guests are talking about how miserable the Obama years were compared to Trump,,,they came with the facts! Its been so long since they have ever seen the DOW rise at this rate? it never rose this fast when Barry was President
I see this is nothing but a troll thread; started by a lying troll. Oh well, too bad.

Call me when the DOW goes up 150% under Trump.

Loser.

Another genius that obviously doesn't understand the business cycle ..... :rolleyes:

Trump will never match Obama's percentage.

Like I said, you obviously don't understand how the business cycle works or that marginal gains are much easier to achieve when you're coming off a BOTTOM then when you're nearing the TOP.

.... not to mention the fact that Obama had almost nothing to do with stabilizing the financial system after the crash (that was accomplished during the Bush Administration led by Paulson, Bernanke, Geithner and assorted foreign Central Bankers), nor did he have much to do with the equities markets performance during his 8 years in office, The lions share of the credit there goes to historically loose monetary policy.

The fact the economy and the equities markets (which are forward looking by the way) are accelerating near the top of the cycle in an environment of monetary policy tightening and the unwinding of the Fed's balance sheet is indicative that Trump's doing at least something right with respect to making the climate more business friendly.

The Dow can't Fix Trump's low job approval number.

Trump approval polls are fake,,,just like when the MSM had Trump around 35% for the 2016 election,,,and he wins in a landslide !!!

we have gone from 0.0 growth to maybe 4.0 growth,,,hmm?
Obama, after the GREAT RECESSION had a few years hitting over 3% growth.

When the stock market doubles, Trump will come close to Obama, I suppose? :D

Or when he reduces unemployment rate by 60%?

Last edited:

I didn't know that was one of the DJIA's roles......

When did Dow Jones & Company add a "fix politician approval rating" component to the DJIA ?
Now you know. Among other reasons, it’s a reflection of how much Americans attribute the rise in the Dow to Trump.

*YAWN* Given that most of the ignorant sheeple don't have a clue what the DJIA is, what it measures or why it moves up, down and sideways makes it a completely worthless "reflection" ...

When did Dow Jones & Company add a "fix politician approval rating" component to the DJIA ?
Now you know. Among other reasons, it’s a reflection of how much Americans attribute the rise in the Dow to Trump.

*YAWN* Given that most of the ignorant sheeple don't have a clue what the DJIA is, what it measures or why it moves up, down and sideways makes it a completely worthless "reflection" ...
LOL

Worthless only to those living in denial. Regardless of knowing what moves the Dow, people decide if the president affected it. And a 40% approval rating reveals many don’t attribute the growth to Trump. Which is also reflected in other polls where roughly half attribute 2017 economic growth to Obama.

it was Reid and Pelosi that caused the crash of 2008 making banks give loans to anyone that was breathing,,,and when Banks ran out of money,,,that was all Bush's Fault?:dunno::eusa_doh:

LOL

Worthless only to those living in denial. Regardless of knowing what moves the Dow, people decide if the president affected it.
Uh-huh, "approval ratings" are about as useful for gauging the actual effectiveness of a sitting POTUS and his/her economy policies as an Ouija Board.

And a 40% approval rating reveals many don’t attribute the growth to Trump. Which is also reflected in other polls where roughly half attribute 2017 economic growth to Obama.
Who cares what economically clueless sheeple "attribute" or don't "attribute" to Trump? Personally I could care less whether or not people "approve" of <INSERT CURRENT DICKHEAD'S NAME OCCUPYING THE OVAL OFFICE HERE> or not as long as the economy is healthy.

LOL

Worthless only to those living in denial. Regardless of knowing what moves the Dow, people decide if the president affected it.
Uh-huh, "approval ratings" are about as useful for gauging the actual effectiveness of a sitting POTUS and his/her economy policies as an Ouija Board.

And a 40% approval rating reveals many don’t attribute the growth to Trump. Which is also reflected in other polls where roughly half attribute 2017 economic growth to Obama.
Who cares what economically clueless sheeple "attribute" or don't "attribute" to Trump? Personally I could care less whether or not people "approve" of <INSERT CURRENT DICKHEAD'S NAME OCCUPYING THE OVAL OFFICE HERE> or not as long as the economy is healthy.
Plenty of people care, including the president. That’s why researching such statistics is a fairly big business. Gallup has been doing it for more than 80 years now.

But that’s ok, I understand how some folks like to disparage polls when they don’t like their results.

:itsok:

Call me when the DOW goes up 150% under Trump.

Loser.

Another genius that obviously doesn't understand the business cycle ..... :rolleyes:

Trump will never match Obama's percentage.

Like I said, you obviously don't understand how the business cycle works or that marginal gains are much easier to achieve when you're coming off a BOTTOM then when you're nearing the TOP.

.... not to mention the fact that Obama had almost nothing to do with stabilizing the financial system after the crash (that was accomplished during the Bush Administration led by Paulson, Bernanke, Geithner and assorted foreign Central Bankers), nor did he have much to do with the equities markets performance during his 8 years in office, The lions share of the credit there goes to historically loose monetary policy.

The fact the economy and the equities markets (which are forward looking by the way) are accelerating near the top of the cycle in an environment of monetary policy tightening and the unwinding of the Fed's balance sheet is indicative that Trump's doing at least something right with respect to making the climate more business friendly.

Thanks for explaining why the thread premise is retarded.

Trump will not see an increase of 150% during his tenure regardless of business cycles.

Forum List

Back