Dow Down 514 Pts

Trump's war on tech is going into high gear once he puts the new tariffs in place. Not going to be good.
DOW off 723 but moron in our WH says tariffs good Our businesses know they hurt more than help Moron just took a little time to prove what an AH he truly is

Dumbass Donnie never listens. Gary Cohn tried to tell him. Tillerson was so right, a fucking moron.

Wall Street is nervous about a trade war: Dow sinks 500 points
If one day drops trigger you perhaps you shouldn't look at the market. Look in a week or two and let it average out.

I do find it hilarious that immediate jumps/rises based on something he says/does are not attributed to him but any fall in the market is.

The markets react to many things, this is one of them, 723 drop is nothing to sneeze at but you're right, let it play out. A lot of panic selling took place today, thins the herd of the nervous nelly wannabes

Dumbass Donnie never listens. Gary Cohn tried to tell him. Tillerson was so right, a fucking moron.

If one day drops trigger you perhaps you shouldn't look at the market. Look in a week or two and let it average out.

I do find it hilarious that immediate jumps/rises based on something he says/does are not attributed to him but any fall in the market is.
keep making excuses for the pos gramps ,,,,Guess you don't care that Putin is his best friend Take your head out of his butt and smell fresh air

The markets react to many things, this is one of them, 723 drop is nothing to sneeze at but you're right, let it play out. A lot of panic selling took place today, thins the herd of the nervous nelly wannabes
The selling IMO means businesses believe tariffs will hurt far more than help

You have to laugh at hypocrite hysterical lefties. Two years ago they were planning to occupy Wall Street (OWS) and corporate America was the enemy. Thanks to President Trump the DOW is still well in record territory but the hate filled incoherent left suddenly frets about the impact of tariffs on corporate America. Go figure.

Dow was at 7900 when Bush left office. Want to fill in what has happened since or just jump to Trump?
The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow

Yup, and we also had record high unemployment rates and record low percentage of population as a workforce during the Hussein regime. While companies moved jobs overseas, profits went up. I thought Dems hated corporations that did that sort of stuff?

no, we didn't

Mhm....carry on with your trolling, I read your history

Mhm....carry on with your trolling, I read your history
I'm proud of my history Is trump proud of his ,,,,are you?

Everybody but Trump and his sheep know the tariffs hurt way more than they help

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You have to laugh at hypocrite hysterical lefties. Two years ago they were planning to occupy Wall Street (OWS) and corporate America was the enemy. Thanks to President Trump the DOW is still well in record territory but the hate filled incoherent left suddenly frets about the impact of tariffs on corporate America. Go figure.

Dow was at 7900 when Bush left office. Want to fill in what has happened since or just jump to Trump?
The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow

Yup, and we also had record high unemployment rates and record low percentage of population as a workforce during the Hussein regime. While companies moved jobs overseas, profits went up. I thought Dems hated corporations that did that sort of stuff?

no, we didn't

Yes, the Hussein did. The only reason the unemployment rate ever went down was because they stopped counting the people who gave up looking for a job. That’s why the percentage of workforce number plummeted during the Hussein. But keep your head buried in the ground, Del, it’s what your best at.

I set my limit order for the main stock I trade and it finally took with about 10 minutes before the close! Finally a buy opportunity. :)

keep making excuses for the pos gramps ,,,,Guess you don't care that Putin is his best friend Take your head out of his butt and smell fresh air
My retirement is up quite a bit since he took over ya pussy so why should I panic?

Forum List

Back