Dove hunting 2005

remie

Jan 8, 2004
Kentucky
Hi Guys

Anyone get out yesterday to hunt those wiley doves? We had our opening day shoot yesterday and had an incredible number of birds. The rains from Katrina ruined some of our feed but luckily I had plenty standing for the birds to use. I plan to hunt every day for the next two weeks.... I am in heaven!!!

remie said:
Hi Guys

Anyone get out yesterday to hunt those wiley doves? We had our opening day shoot yesterday and had an incredible number of birds. The rains from Katrina ruined some of our feed but luckily I had plenty standing for the birds to use. I plan to hunt every day for the next two weeks.... I am in heaven!!!
don't get am all dude-----heading out this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!

not much into dove, but pheasant is coming up next month!! will be getting plenty of those

Is dove hunting legal?

That'd be interesting if dove hunting was legal, yet hawk hunting is illegal...

The ClayTaurus said:
Is dove hunting legal?

That'd be interesting if dove hunting was legal, yet hawk hunting is illegal...
yeah there is a dove season. and hunting hawk is not legal

Mr. P said:
Deer hunting is legal, cow hunting is not..
What's yer point?

My point was mere coincidental political humor. Not to be taken as anything more than if hunting hawk was legal, but dove illegal. Coincidental humor is everywhere, and amuses me to no end. :)

The ClayTaurus said:
My point was mere coincidental political humor. Not to be taken as anything more than if hunting hawk was legal, but dove illegal. Coincidental humor is everywhere, and amuses me to no end. :)
Okay I get it..It's just that this is not a political thread/section of the board.
It is funny though..

Mr. P said:
Okay I get it..It's just that this is not a political thread/section of the board.
It is funny though..

Yeah, but it wouldn't have really worked anywhere else. We're all mature enough to not de-volve into getting to far away from the genre of shooting things. :)

Forum List

Back