Douglas Murray: To those on the left and right, don’t make leaker a hero — he’s a traitor

Airman.jpg

• Banned
that's my good looking innocent bro. when he gets out after Trump pardons him, i will hug him and kiss his feet!

I'm sure lots of MAGAs will get a cramp in their wrist thinking about him. Just look how they idolized Rittenhouse.

I'm sure lots of MAGAs will get a cramp in their wrist thinking about him. Just look how they idolized Rittenhouse.
there is no comparison. This guy stole and leaked classified material. Even if that exposed the lies on the xiden admin, it’s still wrong

rittenhouse was a victim that defended himself

there is no comparison. This guy stole and leaked classified material. Even if that exposed the lies on the xiden admin, it’s still wrong

rittenhouse was a victim that defended himself
Rittenhouse is a pig, just like the pig that stole the latest batch of top secret papers. Of course MAGAs will love him. They probably already have a GoFundMe setup so they throw MAGA money at him.

"Traitor" means that he collaborated with the enemy...He didn't do that.

He exposed the real enemy, which are the warmongering power trippers who are sleepwalking us into WW3.....That makes him a hero.
He is neither.

Hi is however a fucking criminal.

Traitor requires intent. Hero also requires intent.

His only intent was to impress a bunch of teenagers on a gaming website. He is a moron who belongs in shackles

Forum List

Back