Doug Collins Releases Transcripts of Nine Former DOJ and FBI Officials...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Moments ago Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity.

The transcript release includes testimony from:

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

James Comey former chief-of-staff James Rybicki.

Former FBI lawyer, Office of Legal Counsel, Trisha Beth Anderson.

Deputy Asst. Attorney General (DOJ-NSD), George Toscas.

FBI Deputy Asst. Director, Jonathan Moffa.

Former FBI Executive Assistant Director of the National Security Branch, John Giaclone.

FBI Unit Chief, Office of Legal Counsel, Sally Moyer.

FBI New York Field Office, Assistant Director in Charge, William F. Sweeney Jr.

This could be overwhelming. So we will post two transcripts per day for full review starting below with the transcript of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe:

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

-------------

One tidbit...

Lynch sad she never told Comey to call Clintons investigation a “matter”

One of the 2 of them lied to Congress about that single point

Still not one real Crime exposed anywhere in over three years of investigating. On either side? Weiner sent dick pics....yawning. Killary ran private email as a GOVT employee and apperantly even that is not a crime? We pay $4T per year and they trickle out text messages? Huh? Thats it?

I think I will give up on America.

Last edited:

Nonsense. You will do the Alinsky dance like all your butt buddies. Attack the source, check. Attack the poster, check. Deny. Anger (how dare you!),, Spin ( spying was to help Trump). Off to another thread. Repeat. miketx has the list.

Last edited:

Nonsense. You will do the Alinsky dance like all your butt buddies. Attack the source, check. Attack the poster, check. Deny. Anger (how dare you!),, Spin ( sying was to help Trump). Off to another thread. Repeat. miketx has the list.

Attack the source? They are BLOGS. That's not even a news source. You mean to tell me that a bunch of guys living in their parent's basement got the scoop on this over ALL legit news sources? Go check out: Doug Collins Releases Transcripts of Nine Former DOJ and FBI Officials...

Looks real legit huh? Quit taking the word of every thing this poster puts up threads about without checking some stuff yourself! If I posted a BLOG that said Trump got caught rehanded would you believe it? Of course you wouldn't.

This is one of the sites reporting this. Looks pretty legit to me... I can totally get how they scooped EVERYONE else including Fox News, but not 4 other BLOGS.

5825-1558411053-9fc0f42c357801361634a73dab836ef3.png

Quit believing this shit just because in your heart you want to.

Nonsense. You will do the Alinsky dance like all your butt buddies. Attack the source, check. Attack the poster, check. Deny. Anger (how dare you!),, Spin ( sying was to help Trump). Off to another thread. Repeat. miketx has the list.

Attack the source? They are BLOGS. That's not even a news source. You mean to tell me that a bunch of guys living in their parent's basement got the scoop on this over ALL legit news sources? Go check out: Doug Collins Releases Transcripts of Nine Former DOJ and FBI Officials...

Looks real legit huh? Quit taking the word of every thing this poster puts up threads about without checking some stuff yourself! If I posted a BLOG that said Trump got caught rehanded would you believe it? Of course you wouldn't.

I don't disagree often lol! But when I do I I drink DosEquis, do it with sort of facts. I "thought" the post #1 showed official closed session $4T GOVT hearings of testimony? Not any Blog? But then I don't read too much anymore. Lazy, quitter is my game. I think they are "playing" us. My bad I suppose......bad source. ATTACK woof woof!

Hmmmmm...
Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

I think Comey isn't lying....I doubt he has enough intelligence to come up with calling it a matter..... Lynch,on the other hand had enough SMARTS to let Comey make a fool of himself with giving the Hildebeast a free pass....

Hmmmmm...
Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch has flatly accused former FBI Director James Comey of mischaracterizing her statements by repeatedly alleging, under oath, that Lynch privately instructed him to call the Hillary Clinton email probe a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

Welp that's the first legit news source. Let's see how it plays out.

All you have to do is switch the OP link to this one:

Anything with "conservative" in the title will naturally be attacked by some.

Transparency
I think i'm now being driven Crazy like bruce-nellie ohr without a pension.

I know it' an old repost. Every time I play it I giggle like a fourth grader when the teachers rear end blows at the blackboard.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...

I think Comey isn't lying....I doubt he has enough intelligence to come up with calling it a matter..... Lynch,on the other hand had enough SMARTS to let Comey make a fool of himself with giving the Hildebeast a free pass....

It keeps coming back to Comey. Rosenstein is pointing at him, Brennan is pointing at him and now Lynch.....

Jo

Moments ago Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity.

The transcript release includes testimony from:

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

James Comey former chief-of-staff James Rybicki.

Former FBI lawyer, Office of Legal Counsel, Trisha Beth Anderson.

Deputy Asst. Attorney General (DOJ-NSD), George Toscas.

FBI Deputy Asst. Director, Jonathan Moffa.

Former FBI Executive Assistant Director of the National Security Branch, John Giaclone.

FBI Unit Chief, Office of Legal Counsel, Sally Moyer.

FBI New York Field Office, Assistant Director in Charge, William F. Sweeney Jr.

This could be overwhelming. So we will post two transcripts per day for full review starting below with the transcript of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe:

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

-------------

One tidbit...

Lynch sad she never told Comey to call Clintons investigation a “matter”

One of the 2 of them lied to Congress about that single point

When are they going to release communication between Tramp and Barr or Barr and Wray??

Probably just after they get the communications between the Surrender Monkey and the Hildebeast on her NON SECURE .Email server that was hacked by all our enemies!.... Yes Surrender Monkey used Boboma as a email address!

Forum List

Back