Douchebag, Transgender Qu33rs on MSNBC Claim The Donald Getting 2nd Was a Dissapointment

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Thanks to Google Custom Searches we can see the ridiculous, limp-wristed MSNBC broadcasters claimed Ben Carson was going to to beat The Donald a few months ago. :tongue:

Trump claimed he'd win. Isn't he disappointed?
Cruz pulled the rug under Trump...with his big money into the ground campaign.
It won't happen again..Trump is smart and I am curious to see what his next move is.
Yeah, trump is real smart. What better way to get the people of Iowa to vote for you than by saying this:

"How stupid are the people of Iowa?"

Last edited:
It won't happen again..Trump is smart and I am curious to see what his next move is.
Yeah, trump is real smart. What better way to get the people of Iowa to vote for you than by saying this:

LOL they are stupid...and I am from the Mid West.

There are a lot of germanic people in Iowa...they are anything but stupid there..

and to the OP... link?

thread titles like this one may go a long way with with morons of the same stripe, but showing that type of support for a candidate is a kiss of death IMO.

Trash talking like that worked sooooooooooooo well keeping Obama out of office didn't it?

Say goodnight Donald.

Goodnight Donald.

Jeez he won one state! All the emphasis on Iowa and NH is foolish! If Cruz comes out on top after Super Tuesday, then Trump should be worried.

Just like I'd Sanders wins NH and even SC, but loses big in Super Tuesday it won't matter!

What do expect from a network that once spread its collective butt cheeks for Al Sharpton?

Forum List

Back