Doubts about Perry among some in Republican Party

They sure are a fickle bunch.

First Palin was the next big thing. Then Trump. Then Bachman.

And now Perry has come and gone.

So who's next?

So who's next?

Can you imagine if the GOP actually had to put a <gasp> MORMON on their ticket??

So who's next?

Can you imagine if the GOP actually had to put a <gasp> MORMON on their ticket??

A Mormon?

That would be almost as bad as a Catholic or, God forbid, a Jew.

Regardless of what Christine O'Donnell says, I am starting to think the GOP truly does believe in the separation of church and state...

So who's next?

Is anybody in charge of quality control in the GOP? What an amusing assortment of clowns. Did I mention that I hate clowns? They are deceptive by nature,

Yeah I hate clowns too.

Especially the one masquerading as president.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3982-3-obama-joker-face-1.jpg

So who's next?

Is anybody in charge of quality control in the GOP? What an amusing assortment of clowns. Did I mention that I hate clowns? They are deceptive by nature,
I could say the same about the Democrats.

Besides accusing Romney of being a flip-flopper, Perry suggested that those who oppose Texas' immigration law are heartless and he gave a wobbly response to a question on Pakistan, making him seem unprepared.

Doubts about Perry among some in Republican Party - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

Buh-bye, Rick....

You betcha!

I think the doubts aren't about Perry, it's the thought of Perry. I often said that he embraces the 3G's that the GOP likes; God, Guns, and giving it right up the ass to poor people.

You may disagree with my choice of words but I think that some cooler heads in the Republican Party are coming to the realization that this is precisely the party they are becoming; one that rejects science, social safety nets, and an "I have mine, you get yours" mentality when it comes to basically everything. This could be the Lexington of a better GOP:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hd1UbSPx-E]Tea Party Fanatics Cheer &#39;Let Him Die&#39; - YouTube[/ame]

You see Perry (at the 0:34 mark) nodding and Romney looking concerned. I think Romney's look is the same look a lot of GOP'ers have on their face. Then the cheering after "should we let him die"? Cringe.

So who's next?

Yeah I hate clowns too.

Stunning revelation! So who is the president?

Yeah I hate clowns too.

The clown in the picture.

You still hate clowns right?

Well...ya...but if the GOP only has the current roster of wannabees when this all shakes out I will hold my nose and vote for Obama. All politicians are part entertainer I guess. What they actually do for me is how my vote swings. I think if it came down to it right this second killing Ossama is enough to tilt the balance in favor of re-election.

Well...ya...but if the GOP only has the current roster of wannabees when this all shakes out I will hold my nose and vote for Obama. All politicians are part entertainer I guess. What they actually do for me is how my vote swings. I think if it came down to it right this second killing Ossama is enough to tilt the balance in favor of re-election.

Get ready for the "Obama didn't do it, the Navy Seals did it" barrage.

So you really dont hate clowns

But you love big government nanny-ism.

Glad we cleared that up.

Glad we cleared that up.

You seem to be for the government giving dangerous injections to your 12 year old daughter. Oh yeah, you can opt out (if they make you aware of that at the time).

:lol:

Glad we cleared that up.

Oh but yes I really do hate clowns. I can go with enough government that it takes to perform the duties we through our representatives have assigned it.

"nanny-ism"? Like do I think I should get an honest return for the SSI I have invested through my work over the last 45 years? Maintaining our infrastructure is "nanny-ism"? Cops, Fire, emergency hospitals, regulations that keep business honest and conscientious towards the consuming public..."nanny-ism"? Maintaining armed forces nanny-ism? You might have a point with that one...I like picking my own enemies and fighting my own battles. Armies take the fun out of it...would you hire someone to fuck your wife? (just a figure of speech...nothing personal about your family intended) :lol: Some stuff is just better left up to the individual.

Forum List

Back