Double Standards of Liberalism

Should liberal elites be seen and not heard?

• Yes, they need to do their job and shut up, or else pay the consequences.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, they are liberal so must be very intelligent<SARCASM>, and love to hear their own voices.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Meryl Streep Calls Out Donald Trump in Bold Golden Globes Speech
She called for members of the press to do their jobs in holding Trump accountable, and asked others to help protect the press under Trump's administration. She ended her speech by quoting her friend Princess Leia, aka Carrie Fisher: "Take your broken heart, make it into art."
This BITCH dared to say that the liberal media needs to hold Trump accountable, yet never in the 8 years of the shit president Obama, did she say the same thing. Should liberal elite UBER wealthy movie stars just STFU?

Their musings fall on deaf ears in my case. Acting a role doesn't demonstrate that you understand the real world. But they place was filled with liberals to the brim and the whole event is masturbation anyway. So why not pleasure the crowd? I imagine many seats were good and soiled.

She completely and totally alienated half her potential customers. What a monumentally stupid thing to do from a fiscal point of view!

She called for members of the press to do their jobs in holding Trump accountable, and asked others to help protect the press under Trump's administration. She ended her speech by quoting her friend Princess Leia, aka Carrie Fisher: "Take your broken heart, make it into art."
This BITCH dared to say that the liberal media needs to hold Trump accountable, yet never in the 8 years of the shit president Obama, did she say the same thing. Should liberal elite UBER wealthy movie stars just STFU?

I do believe Streep has more integrity and higher values than DJT. Yes we do need to hold Trump accountable for even word out of his mouth, and so far most have been false.

I do believe Streep has more integrity and higher values than DJT. Yes we do need to hold Trump accountable for even word out of his mouth, and so far most have been false.
How are you going to hold him accountable?

As a Republican and a conservative, I believe we should put some serious restrictions on the 1st amendment. Free speech should not be tolerated under a Trump presidency and violators should be severely punished.

As a Republican and a conservative, I believe we should put some serious restrictions on the 1st amendment. Free speech should not be tolerated under a Trump presidency and violators should be severely punished.

Yea I bet you were the loudest at the party about less government , what a wet willie

She completely and totally alienated half her potential customers. What a monumentally stupid thing to do from a fiscal point of view!

Trump isn't even in yet and he is alienating himself across the country with many who supported him, except for the retards Trump is referring to.
Like who is being alienated? It's been just the opposite in this reality, never Trumpers are even coming on board. You liberals can fantasize all you want but you'll be called on your bullshit.

How are you going to hold him accountable?

Just by pointing out his many lies.

Trump isn't even in yet and he is alienating himself across the country with many who supported him, except for the retards Trump is referring to.
Like who is being alienated? It's been just the opposite in this reality, never Trumpers are even coming on board. You liberals can fantasize all you want but you'll be called on your bullshit.

Try reading Twitter, many who supported him are disgusted with his childish behavior..

I don't see any double standard

Obama never did anything close to what Trump has done which includes:

Mocking a disabled man
Demeaning POWs
Calling a woman candidate and a candidates wife ugly
Claiming Ted Cruz's father killed JFK
Bragging about grabbing women's pussies
Calling most Mexicans murderers and rapists

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Forum List

Back