Double standard of Islam

Here's a link to the school's website:

Alsager School

If the story turns out to be accurate, which I suspect it is, then the teacher clearly handled the situation the wrong way and should be punished accordingly though I wouldn't fire them unless there were other incidents.

This parent's comments pretty much mimic what I first thought:

One parent, Sharon Luinen, said: "This isn't right, it's taking things too far.

"I understand that they have to learn about other religions. I can live with that but it is taking it a step too far to be punished because they wouldn't join in Muslim prayer.

"Making them pray to Allah, who isn't who they worship, is wrong and what got me is that they were told they were being disrespectful.

"I don't want this to look as if I have a problem with the school because I am generally very happy with it."

She sounds reasonable to me.

Schoolboys punished with detention for refusing to kneel down and pray to Allah | Mail Online

Personally, I'd like to know the religion of the teacher.

We're only getting one version of this story

Deputy Headmaster Keith Plant said the teacher has given her version of the incident but he declined to elaborate.

Obviously, if the version we are getting is correct, then the parents and students have a valid complaint.

Every single time I have looked into these ridiculous propagandist rantings of the conservative wingnut press, I have found them to be distorted BS. People don't have time to check everything they hear, so if they are like Koolaid RGS, they suck it up. Kinda funny how BS and fools go together.

Every single time I have looked into these ridiculous propagandist rantings of the conservative wingnut press, I have found them to be distorted BS. People don't have time to check everything they hear, so if they are like Koolaid RGS, they suck it up. Kinda funny how BS and fools go together.

Ya, these children and their parents are all liars, like that Muslim school in, what, Minnasota? All lies by retarded hill billies making shit up. You super smart Liberal pin heads just know it where you live. You are aware the school is in England and that right wing over there is probably pretty far left compared to the US?

I am waiting for that Diversity training to force Muslim Children to pray like a Christian, can you imagine the RIOTS that would cause? They kill people over cartoons, what do you think they would do if someone forced their kid to pray wrong?

Ohh wait, never mind, no one EVER thinks that is diversity training, they only think Christians should do as Muslims. Could be cause they know when they piss off a Christian they will lodge a complaint, when they piss off a Muslim they will lob a bomb.

Ya, these children and their parents are all liars, like that Muslim school in, what, Minnasota? All lies by retarded hill billies making shit up. You super smart Liberal pin heads just know it where you live. You are aware the school is in England and that right wing over there is probably pretty far left compared to the US?

I am waiting for that Diversity training to force Muslim Children to pray like a Christian, can you imagine the RIOTS that would cause? They kill people over cartoons, what do you think they would do if someone forced their kid to pray wrong?

Ohh wait, never mind, no one EVER thinks that is diversity training, they only think Christians should do as Muslims. Could be cause they know when they piss off a Christian they will lodge a complaint, when they piss off a Muslim they will lob a bomb.

Muslims never do anything wrong. after all they are all part of the world's most peaceful religion. They are just the poor victims of persecution and prejudice by the entire western world so you know that everyone who says anything negative about a Muslim is just a filthy liar and should be stoned or beheaded.

And anyone who says they are doing something wrong is either stupid or lying.

But anyone who says Americans and/or Christians are pigs should be given the red carpet treatment, and all accusations accepted at face value.

Forum List

Back