Dora, Kai-lan, Next?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, Dora the Explorer and Ni Hao Kai-lan are already wildly popular children's programs that include other languages in their story lines. What do you think will be the next element of popular culture to drive the "Hey you, speak English only - even if I can't very well!" crowd into hysterics? A French character? Korean? Swahili? Anything that drives the nuts nuts would be fine.

Maybe Anyong Sun Min, or Afla the Shepherd or something. Kids would love it!

So, Dora the Explorer and Ni Hao Kai-lan are already wildly popular children's programs that include other languages in their story lines. What do you think will be the next element of popular culture to drive the "Hey you, speak English only - even if I can't very well!" crowd into hysterics? A French character? Korean? Swahili? Anything that drives the nuts nuts would be fine.
Not surprised you watch cartoons for 5 year olds. Looks like you have problems figuring out what's going on! :lmao:

Not surprised you watch cartoons for 5 year olds.

I sure do. That's happens sometimes when you have a five year-old.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back