Door To Door Seizures Will Never Happen, Right?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
They’re gonna knock on the wrong door, and “Ol’ Hands in his pockets” will get blown out of shoes, before he can touch his weapon. The first guy is, at a minimum, unprofessional. “My name is Mike, and I’m with the ATF”. Really “Agent Friendly, the Neighborhood ATF Agent without a last name”, are you with the ATF? Did you have a winning lottery number? These thugs don’t even realize how serious what they are doing really is.

Well it is for everybody's safety and well being .....if you're not for safety and well being you're a BIGOT!
Besides the cops and government are here to protect us ....especially from white supremacists

Uh boy ...

sjndndnsnsnnsnsmsmmsms.jpg

Assuming the guy's claim is true that he never purchased one of these things but just visited the website, I am reminded of an article I read several years ago about the government doing the same sort of targeted monitoring of anybody who downloaded the anarchist cookbook or visited the sites of radical environmental groups. Once you open the door just a crack for the government to do one thing because you agree with it at the time, you are opening it up for them to do the same thing to you.

They’re gonna knock on the wrong door, and “Ol’ Hands in his pockets” will get blown out of shoes, before he can touch his weapon. The first guy is, at a minimum, unprofessional. “My name is Mike, and I’m with the ATF”. Really “Agent Friendly, the Neighborhood ATF Agent without a last name”, are you with the ATF? Did you have a winning lottery number? These thugs don’t even realize how serious what they are doing really is.

Well it is for everybody's safety and well being .....if you're not for safety and well being you're a BIGOT!
Besides the cops and government are here to protect us ....especially from white supremacists

Uh boy ...

View attachment 806513

The Bureaucracies have grown too big for their breeches. They're non-elected tyrants who have no business making law while stomping on the Constitution. I like DeSantis' idea of reducing bureaucracies by 50%. If I were President, I reduce many of them by 100%.

Forum List

Back