Don't Worry The US Military's AI Will Be "Judeo-Christian", Says 3 Star Pentagon General

Lol, you are talking about a judeo Christian AI. You also talk about it throwing the woke in the lake 🔥 fire. So I ask again. Have you ever ate shell fish or pork? Are you afraid to answer?

So your stupid point was the AI shouldn't be allowed to eat pork and shellfish? Damn you're an idiot.

Great the flat earth version of AI.

lol Jews didn't claim the earth was flat, dumbass. That's just a fable believed by so-called 'rationalists' who were stupid and uneducated themselves, like you.

P;ease refrain from attempts at cleverness; it's embarrassing for the rest of the board who aren't Democrats and assorted deviants and groomers.

Do you actually think the left would kowtow to Judeo Christain values?

Jokes on you....save me a seat........................ :biggrin:

They don't even know what those values are in the first place, they just know their leaders tell them it's bad n stuff.

Yeah kinda the same way you are the fact you belive in magic bullets thst stop in mid air and change directions. :rofl: Takes one abject moron to know another one.not defending the op here the fact that is correct he is a moron same as you. :biggrin:

^^^Somebody left a cage door open and let this raving nutjob out.

Imagine if you will (yeah, we’re in Rod Serling territory), an AI model trained on the Bible, a book full of violence and vengeance in which God on several occasions called for genocide, like in Deuteronomy 20:16-17, which says, “But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance, you shall let nothing that breathes remain alive, but you shall utterly destroy them,” or this gem from the destruction of Jericho in Joshua 6: “Now the city shall be doomed by the Lord to destruction, it and all who are in it.“
Putting aside how, exactly, the military’s AI will be trained to make “Judeo-Christian” decisions, in publicly making his statement that America is a “Judeo-Christian society” and, thus, somehow morally superior, Lt Gen Moore was not only in clear violation of the truth, but of Air Force Instruction 1-1, Section 2.12, which unambiguously states (emphasis added):

“Moore’s undeniably repugnant, fundamentalist Christian nationalist rhetoric MUST be answered swiftly by DoD to stem the tide of Moore’s vomitus spewing which WILL generate rampant destruction of good order, morale, discipline, and unit cohesion within the ranks of our American armed forces.

Nukes for Jesus.

Well for starters, someone that high-ranking shouldn't be participating in far-right think tanks. Hudson Institute is the 2023 version of PNAC, but instead of setting its sights on the Middle East now fixates on China.

I don't think this guy really has a lot of influence over the DoD's AI plans; he's enthusiastic and wants his audience to believe he does. Not worried about the headline, honestly.

Besides, AI doesn't really have a value system and programming it to have one is a order of magnitude beyond generative/perceptive AI in terms of analyzing threats and so forth.

lol Jews didn't claim the earth was flat, dumbass. That's just a fable believed by so-called 'rationalists' who were stupid and uneducated themselves, like you.

P;ease refrain from attempts at cleverness; it's embarrassing for the rest of the board who aren't Democrats and assorted deviants and groomers.
Didn’t claim that dud.

I correctly pointed out that religious leaders in the 1600’s made Galileo renounce a fact for political reasons.

Didn’t claim that dud.

I correctly pointed out that religious leaders in the 1600’s made Galileo renounce a fact for political reasons.

Yes, you did claim that. It's even dumber to claim you didn't in the same thread you did say something, idiot.

A while? You mean never. Your 'people' sacrifice chickens and put bones through your noses.
I'm sure a Bingo like you thinks that's inherently different than worshiping a zombie. Also I'm of African, Chinese and Indian decent. My ancestors believed lots of incoherent things in the name of various religions. I myself am an atheist but before that I was raised a Roman Catholic. The majority of people of faith there are Catholic/Christian and it has the most churches per square mile than anywhere else on earth, including Rome. So yes, I have read the Bible and I don't recall war or violence being something Jesus valued. I'd happily have our military A.I. based off those values, I'm just curious to discover you would too. Are you sure you've read your Bible? 😄

“In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own. It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.”

Thomas Jefferson — in a letter to Horatio Spofford, 1814
I have never attended a church where the priest was hostile to liberty.

I have never attended a church where the priest was hostile to liberty.
And? Does your personal experience account for the actions of every church? Southern Baptists expelled a couple churches because they were lead by women. That's a whole ass denomination not respecting the liberty of its female members to become leaders among their community.

Southern Baptists expel US churches with female pastors

Do you actually think the left would kowtow to Judeo Christain values?

Jokes on you....save me a seat........................ :biggrin:
Lol, look at the retard continually avoid the question. At rate if the AI tosses all who don't strictly follow biblical law you will get tossed in also retard. Lol see ya I'm the lake ass wipe.

Lol, look at the retard continually avoid the question. At rate if the AI tosses all who don't strictly follow biblical law you will get tossed in also retard. Lol see ya I'm the lake ass wipe.
Not involved with Military AI rules, shit for brains asshole.........................:biggrin:

Imagine if you will (yeah, we’re in Rod Serling territory), an AI model trained on the Bible, a book full of violence and vengeance in which God on several occasions called for genocide, like in Deuteronomy 20:16-17, which says, “But of the cities of these peoples which the Lord your God gives you as an inheritance, you shall let nothing that breathes remain alive, but you shall utterly destroy them,” or this gem from the destruction of Jericho in Joshua 6: “Now the city shall be doomed by the Lord to destruction, it and all who are in it.“
Putting aside how, exactly, the military’s AI will be trained to make “Judeo-Christian” decisions, in publicly making his statement that America is a “Judeo-Christian society” and, thus, somehow morally superior, Lt Gen Moore was not only in clear violation of the truth, but of Air Force Instruction 1-1, Section 2.12, which unambiguously states (emphasis added):

“Moore’s undeniably repugnant, fundamentalist Christian nationalist rhetoric MUST be answered swiftly by DoD to stem the tide of Moore’s vomitus spewing which WILL generate rampant destruction of good order, morale, discipline, and unit cohesion within the ranks of our American armed forces.

Nukes for Jesus.
I hate this timeline.

Forum List

Back