Dont worry folks. Nothing suspicious. Lets look at this timeline shall we?

Jan 11th chemical plant fire IL.
Jan 28th acid spill CA
Feb 2nd. poly vinyl train derailment OH
Feb 3rd 500 gallon acid leak OH
Feb 6th warehouse fire IL
Feb 11th gas pipeline leak CA
Feb 12th Waste plant fire FL
Feb 13th hazmat train crash TX
Feb 13th hazmat train crash SC
Feb 14th nitric acid spill AZ
Feb 15th Chem tank fire OK
Feb 16th 5 acre warehouse fire FL
Feb 20th welding plant fire FL
Feb 20th pipe bomb found on RR tracks PA.
Feb 21st welding plant fire OH
Feb 21st Lumber Facility fire Brooklyn NY
Feb 21st coal train derailment (hazmat required) NE
Feb 21st Trucks crash, explosion, fires and same area another plant fire burning for days. FL
Feb 22nd uranium plant fire TN

It's all in our heads folks. We're just being silly
Could be that the common thread in all these incidents is the relaxing of safety standards and the elimination of regulations?

If not then what is your explanation?

We could perhaps think of the number of incidents is normal?

Is it all of a sudden? We don't even know if the OP's list is accurate since he provided no source material, which really I should close the thread over, but I'm trying to understand exactly what it is he's getting at.

Come on, man. Are you really that intellectually-lazy? I just substantiated every one of those in the list, and they all occurred this year.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-2023-01-11/&usg=AOvVaw23109y7KF-xspvHKTZno9d

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-overturned/&usg=AOvVaw1vTNoi0BX4vYx03wCR3BZI

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...20Prelim.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2w3Mfi8OBjdYCjfYy55k4Q

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...l-matzinger/&usg=AOvVaw27kKRY_s6Icu3FxYfmLKBu

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...cago-heights&usg=AOvVaw3fejUjn5eL-BefeCSccMFf

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...hut-by-leak/&usg=AOvVaw31sVbvmXfJhUohCX80KsFZ

Fire at waste-to-energy plant in Florida has burned for a week

Houston-area crash between truck, Union Pacific train kills ...

Two more trains derail weeks after Ohio chemical spill | News

Collision and Hazardous Materials Spill on Interstate 10 in ...

Oklahoma Tank Fire Sparks Yet Another Chemical Incident

Raging 5-acre Florida fire burns plastic pots ... - Fox News

2 dead, 3 injured in explosion at welding company in Florida

Pipe Bomb Found Near Philadelphia Train Tracks Sparks ...

Two dead, three injured in explosion at welding ... - WJBD

Fire engulfs Brooklyn lumber storage warehouse

Nebraska Coal Train Derailment Requires Emergency ...

Two dead, three injured following semi truck explosion at FL ...

Fire contained at Tennessee uranium processing facility, officials say

Come on, man. Are you really that intellectually-lazy? I just substantiated every one of those in the list, and they all occurred this year.
It's not my responsibility to go through the list and substantiate them. That's on the thread creator. Second, how many were there last year? How about the year before? What's the standard deviation between other years? The OP presented no evidence we are seeing any more of less incidents than in prior years.

It's not my responsibility to go through the list and substantiate them. That's on the thread creator. Second, how many were there last year? How about the year before? What's the standard deviation between other years? The OP presented no evidence we are seeing any more of less incidents than in prior years.

That's hard to determine without breaking these occurrences down into different categories, then comparing them year by year.

That would be something I don't have the time to do right now, so I'm just gonna say "Shit's on fire like never before" and "Thank you, Joe Biden, you SOB."

That's hard to determine without breaking these occurrences down into different categories, then comparing them year by year.

That would be something I don't have the time to do right now, so I'm just gonna say "Shit's on fire like never before" and "Thank you, Joe Biden, you SOB."

It all links back to the fact that Climate Change Enthusiasts want to take us back 300 years.

Jan 28th acid spill CA
Feb 21st Trucks crash, explosion, fires and same area another plant fire burning for days. FL

This is a very impressive chron. Now if we can just document the times and places man-eating alligators and crocs came near to people without warning them.

Um, yeah, because clearly industrial accidents weren't a thing before this year.

Actually, if this is the worst thing we have to worry about... life is pretty good.

We should have let Trump shoot down a balloon maybe he would have chilled.

@Dont Taz Me Bro

Besides, it is your responsibility, because you're the one who disagreed with the OP, and you're the one who stated that you don't even know if the OP's list is accurate. You can't just make up your own facts without some proof to substantiate them.

@Dont Taz Me Bro

Besides, it is your responsibility, because you're the one who disagreed with the OP, and you're the one who stated that you don't even know if the OP's list is accurate. You can't just make up your own facts without some proof to substantiate them.

What facts did I make up?

FakeVeryTee.jpeg

Shut up and go back to your fucking corner with your fucking tail between your legs you piece of shit.

It all links back to the fact that Climate Change Enthusiasts want to take us back 300 years.
No, that would be to the stone age according to those losers. Take a wild guess how steel and iron is forged.

Well, it involves burning coal. Sooooo.....

Prior to..... the iron age....was the stone age.

Wow... who knew?

This is all in THIS year, apparently?!

And why isn't anyone bringing up the point that if we still had the Keystone Pipeline... well, there would be oil (at least one "chemical") transported in ways OTHER than.. trucks and trains
Fyi

Jan 28th acid spill CA

I learned a long time ago not to believe unduly in coincidence.

Forum List

Back