Don't Mess With Texas??!! Ladies Beware!

The entire stop was recorded on dash camera by the state trooper who initially pulled over Brandy Hamilton and Alexandria Randle for speeding.

Nothing was found on the women, and they claim gloves weren't changed between searches.

The female trooper in this case, Jennie Bui has been fired. The male trooper, Nathaniel Turner has been suspended during an internal investigation.

Reads to me like the system screwed up (the search itself) and now the system is responding accordingly. (one trooper fired, another suspended pending further investigation)

What's the problem?

(My bold)

The problem is the training officer who instructed the police on how & when & where to carry out body cavity searches. Certainly not in public, certainly not @ the side of a road, certainly not in the field of view of a running camera. The problem is whatever chowderhead approved the curriculum & failed to make sure that ordinary civilians were not sexually assaulted by some fool with a badge fetish.

The problem is that the departments involved are still on the hook for civil charges, & could be charged with sexual assault, if the women involved are sufficiently outraged. Offhand, I would think that before you ever escalated to a body cavity search (@ a police station, NEVER in the field), you would call in a K-9 unit, @ least. If the dog doesn't alert, then you have to decide whether or not to continue, & weigh the risks of carrying out an invasive procedure. Without probable cause or some grounds for suspicion, I would hesitate to continue.

Last edited:
The entire stop was recorded on dash camera by the state trooper who initially pulled over Brandy Hamilton and Alexandria Randle for speeding.

Nothing was found on the women, and they claim gloves weren't changed between searches.

The female trooper in this case, Jennie Bui has been fired. The male trooper, Nathaniel Turner has been suspended during an internal investigation.

Reads to me like the system screwed up (the search itself) and now the system is responding accordingly. (one trooper fired, another suspended pending further investigation)

What's the problem?

The problem is that the incidents occurred at all.

What's the problem?

The problem is that the incidents occurred at all.

I agree, what kind of attitudes, what kind of climate allows for something like this to even occur at all? That is the ROOT of the problem. Fucking Nazi attitudes on the part of law enforcement personnel. How, and by whom, are such attitudes being fostered within police departments? Why would a cop even begin to think it was okay to do something like this?

Heads need to roll. This is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, who do these fucking cops think they are???!!

Forum List

Back