Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

They are something "special" you moron! They are the best organization in the NFL over the past 15 years...bar none! It's not even close. Kraft is the best owner over that time period...Belichick is the best coach...Brady is the best quarterback...and they have had more class acts in as players than any other two teams combined! Your whole "issue" with the Patriots is that they kick the tar out of your favorite team...you simply aren't honest enough to admit it!

Lol. I live in NE. I can tell you, these are nothing but lies. The people of NE stand behind our Patriots.

Patriots fans who want to help pay the team's $1 million fine set up GoFundMe page

Fans show Tom Brady support during New England Patriots' training camp - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN

You're not going to find any fans here that will defend Goodell's decision.
Once you put down the bottle, you will see that there is more to Brady's dishonesty than what he did during the Deflategate investigation. I have posted it but I do understand you are operating under a deficiency, albeit self imposed, call your sponsor.

BTW I know that is not you in your AV I have the real photos.

Once again, I don't drink, jackass. Good grief, just because you want to believe that isn't me in my avatar, it is, as are ALL the pictures in my gallery, foolish old man.

Now, try to stick to the topic instead of acting like a child as you always do. Do you have any evidence to back your claims? No? Didn't think so.

Obviously, you have some OCD or something. Maybe you should get help for that.

Proof yes, your BOSTON media outlets have provided such proof. Again this was all posted recently. I forgive you for your obvious and many self imposed handicaps, however, please get clean and sober before you post to me.

Um yep I do have the real you captured, pixelated and ready for all to see I just need your permission or are you afraid.

You have no proof. I live here, and I know. All home games are sold out.

Go for it. I know who I am, loser. If it makes you feel better about your sick self to post some pictures and say they're me, then do it. You only make yourself look childish and foolish. :dunno: I mean, this is obviously a problem for you and an obsession of yours.

I directed you to the sum and substance of the proofs against Brady and the Patriots and the exact nature of their wrongs. You have chosen to ignore it.

Lol. I live in NE. I can tell you, these are nothing but lies. The people of NE stand behind our Patriots.

Patriots fans who want to help pay the team's $1 million fine set up GoFundMe page

Fans show Tom Brady support during New England Patriots' training camp - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN

You're not going to find any fans here that will defend Goodell's decision.
Once you put down the bottle, you will see that there is more to Brady's dishonesty than what he did during the Deflategate investigation. I have posted it but I do understand you are operating under a deficiency, albeit self imposed, call your sponsor.

Once again, I don't drink, jackass. Good grief, just because you want to believe that isn't me in my avatar, it is, as are ALL the pictures in my gallery, foolish old man.

Now, try to stick to the topic instead of acting like a child as you always do. Do you have any evidence to back your claims? No? Didn't think so.

Proof yes, your BOSTON media outlets have provided such proof. Again this was all posted recently. I forgive you for your obvious and many self imposed handicaps, however, please get clean and sober before you post to me.

Um yep I do have the real you captured, pixelated and ready for all to see I just need your permission or are you afraid.

Go for it. I know who I am, loser. If it makes you feel better about your sick self to post some pictures and say they're me, then do it. You only make yourself look childish and foolish. :dunno: I mean, this is obviously a problem for you and an obsession of yours.

I directed you to the sum and substance of the proofs against Brady and the Patriots and the exact nature of their wrongs. You have chosen to ignore it.

I've told you, as a person who resides in NE, that the Pats have no loss for fans. Every single home game is sold out.

My year old GF who is in her 30's says you look like one of her mother's friends she grew up with. She said I should be kind and make you a meal so you can put some meat on your boney bones. Drinking, drugging, smoking and bulimia don't mix call your sponsor and help yourself.:uhoh3::itsok:

My year old GF who is in her 30's says you look like one of her mother's friends she grew up with. She said I should be kind and make you a meal so you can put some meat on your boney bones. Drinking, drugging, smoking and bulimia don't mix call your sponsor and help yourself.:uhoh3::itsok:

Sure she does. I'm sure you don't even have a girlfriend. Never smoked or did drugs in my life, and I look fantastic. :D Also, my BMI is within normal range. I'm 5 feet 1 inch tall and weigh 105-110 pounds. Now what?

Why would a man with a girlfriend be stalking old women on the internet?

Now, how about you try and stick to the topic of discussion for a change? All you have done throughout this entire thread is insult everyone. You have some serious issues, dude. Get help.

I've told you, as a person who resides in NE, that the Pats have no loss for fans. Every single home game is sold out.
:gives:

Apparently you do since you can't stop talking about it, and you behave like a . . . jackass.

Now, how about you try and stick to the topic of discussion for a change? All you have done throughout this entire thread is insult everyone. You have some serious issues, dude. Get help.

I am posting about the OP you are posting photos of that emaciated woman looking to snag a man.

patriots-recipes.jpg

I am posting about the OP you are posting photos of that emaciated woman looking to snag a man.

patriots-recipes.jpg

My photos are beautiful. In fact, younger men try to pick me up quite often. I get checked out everywhere I go, including here. Just because you want me to be ugly, emaciated, whatever, doesn't mean that I am. I am extremely healthy and I work out every day. Sorry it bothers you that I'm an attractive lady. Nothing I can do about that.

Apparently you do since you can't stop talking about it, and you behave like a . . . jackass.
You are posting about attendance which is meaningless as it pertains to whether the Patriots and Brady have cheated and lied.

My posts as they related to the Patriot and Brady are about their breaking the rules and other dishonest acts. Even your friend Oldstyle agrees with me the Patriots cheat.

You are posting about attendance which is meaningless as it pertains to whether the Patriots and Brady have cheated and lied.

My posts as they related to the Patriot and Brady are about their breaking the rules and other dishonest acts. Even your friend Oldstyle agrees with me the Patriots cheat.

All the Pats games are sold out. That means they are not hurting for fans, as much as you would like that to be the case. It isn't.

patriots-recipes.jpg

My photos are beautiful. In fact, younger men try to pick me up quite often. I get checked out everywhere I go, including here. Just because you want me to be ugly, emaciated, whatever, doesn't mean that I am. I am extremely healthy and I work out every day. Sorry it bothers you that I'm an attractive lady. Nothing I can do about that.
ChrisL: "younger men try to pick me up quite often" why you standing on their feet?

All the Pats games are sold out. That means they are not hurting for fans, as much as you would like that to be the case. It isn't.
Not ever person who attends a game i a fan and that is not what I was saying. Read my posts if you wish to comment on them.

Not ever person who attends a game i a fan and that is not what I was saying. Read my posts if you wish to comment on them.

What??? I LIVE in New England. The Patriots have TONS of fans. You have no idea what you are talking about. And yes, you were talking about their fan base.

What??? I LIVE in New England. The Patriots have TONS of fans. You have no idea what you are talking about. And yes, you were talking about their fan base.
Look to the Boston media print and radio, WEEI, 98.5 as well. There is a growing distrust of Brady and the Patriots because they are cheaters and the fans as well as the public do not like it. Their own former teammates and coaches have cited times when they have cheated and lied. Everyone loves a winner, a cheater and liar not so much.:dunno:

Look to the Boston media print and radio, WEEI, 98.5 as well. There is a growing distrust of Brady and the Patriots because they are cheaters and the fans as well as the public do not like it. Their own former teammates and coaches have cited times when they have cheated and lied.

I listen to my local radio all the time, as well as sports talk and call in shows on NESN. I am very familiar with the Patriots, thanks.

Look to the Boston media print and radio, WEEI, 98.5 as well. There is a growing distrust of Brady and the Patriots because they are cheaters and the fans as well as the public do not like it. Their own former teammates and coaches have cited times when they have cheated and lied.

I listen to my local radio all the time, as well as sports talk and call in shows on NESN. I am very familiar with the Patriots, thanks.
Then you should know. Stop lying!

Good grief. Get a grip on yourself. The Patriots have no loss for fans. Ask anyone on this site who is from the New England area.

Good grief. Get a grip on yourself. The Patriots have no loss for fans. Ask anyone on this site who is from the New England area.
a-n-y-o-n-e

o-n

t-h-i-s

s-i-t-e.

You are truly a dolt.

a-n-y-o-n-e

o-n

t-h-i-s

s-i-t-e.

You are truly a dolt.

How so? You expect people to believe your posts on the subject and you don't even live in the area. So, you should talk to people who live in New England to get the real story, which is, we LOVE the Patriots. Sorry to burst your bubble, but not really.

Forum List

Back