Dont like crime?? $17/min wage would stop most of it

No people would absolutely cut costs.. especially in the restaurant field.. if democrats would deregulate ,, the market will sky rocket in urban cites
Tinkle down economics again huh? Havent you guys learned from your past failures and recessions?
70% of millionaires started out poor.. again educate your self
95% of people are not millionaires you idiot. Didnt the last recession teach you anything?
Who said they were?
Must have been the same person that made you say 70% of millionaires start out poor.
Trolling .. take care

You all realize so much of the crime like theft and selling drugs is because people have no money right? Corporations wont pay all while the rich get richer. If everyone made at least $17/hour, people wouldnt need to steal. Kids wouldn’t need to sell drugs just to pay their bills.

You all would rather have multi-billionaires than less crime. Says a lot
How many criminals do you know? They don't want to work for $17/hr. They don't want to work at all. And really no self respecting drug dealer would work for $17 an hour.

You can't be more than 12. Or at least desperately sheltered from the world.

They’re just hopeless thats why. If they thought working 40 hrs a week would actually give them a decent life they would. $7.25/hr wont. $17/hr will
They don't want to work 40 hours a week. A half hour's home invasion will put a gold grille on their teeth. Criminals call those who work 40 hours a week losers.

You all realize so much of the crime like theft and selling drugs is because people have no money right? Corporations wont pay all while the rich get richer. If everyone made at least $17/hour, people wouldnt need to steal. Kids wouldn’t need to sell drugs just to pay their bills.

upload_2020-2-24_22-38-8.png

No people would absolutely cut costs.. especially in the restaurant field.. if democrats would deregulate ,, the market will sky rocket in urban cites
Tinkle down economics again huh? Havent you guys learned from your past failures and recessions?
95% of people are not millionaires you idiot. Didnt the last recession teach you anything?
Who said they were?
Must have been the same person that made you say 70% of millionaires start out poor.
083A008C-1D10-42C9-9102-D645DB1327C8.jpeg
Black slave owners were the worst

That’s not what he said.
Thats what I said. Nothing he said had anything to do with my point about tinkle down economics being an abysmal failure.
It absolutely works
So why has it failed every single time?

How many criminals do you know? They don't want to work for $17/hr. They don't want to work at all. And really no self respecting drug dealer would work for $17 an hour.

You can't be more than 12. Or at least desperately sheltered from the world.

They’re just hopeless thats why. If they thought working 40 hrs a week would actually give them a decent life they would. $7.25/hr wont. $17/hr will
Who pays $7.25 an hour? Walmart doesn’t. And if anyone does, what age are they?
Walmart wages: What do Walmart managers and hourly workers make?

Walmart, the nation’s largest employer, pays its U.S. store managers an average of $175,000 a year, according to a new company report.

The retailer's inaugural Environmental, Social & Governance Report released Wednesday says all of Walmart's 1 million-plus U.S. workers earn more than the federal minimum wage of $7.25, with the average wage for full-time hourly workers $14.26 per hour.

Thats easy for WalMart to say when they pay $14/hr then cut your hours from 40 to 25. Then you still lose. Corporate greed
You are only repeating talking points fed to you. You haven’t the slightest idea. Bless your heart. Try educating yourself rather than relying on talking points.
It's more like wishful thinking. Some kid living at home with an allowance from mom and dad thinks $17.00 an hour is a fortune. Someone making $17.00 an hour looking at $2,500 a month rent would rather knock over a 7 11 and go back to bed.

That’s not what he said.
Thats what I said. Nothing he said had anything to do with my point about tinkle down economics being an abysmal failure.
It absolutely works
Will never work for lazy people

That’s not what he said.
It absolutely works
Most people are lazy and society should work for most people not just the few willing to fuck anyone and everyone over for a dime.

That’s not what he said.
It absolutely works
Most people are lazy and society should work for most people not just the few willing to fuck anyone and everyone over for a dime.
CFAC6B45-BCB6-43EB-B336-1FC7169C7F36.jpeg
This is what you propose?

Dont like crime?? $17/min wage would stop most of it

Why would reducing jobs for unskilled and low skilled workers "stop most crime"?

It absolutely works
View attachment 308657 This is what you propose?
Taxing the rich and cutting the military budget.

It absolutely works
Lol to feed house and Medicate people.. like slavery haha and if we say no.. what will you do to us? Lol

Lol to feed house and Medicate people.. like slavery haha and if we say no.. what will you do to us? Lol
No stupid. To offer free college education and medical. Give people the tools they need.

Get rid of min wage and wages will sky rocket

I don't believe it will. The reason I say this is that you guys have too much of an underground economy with so many illegal immigrants also, your high level of legal immigration and natural birth rate ensures the supply is high.

Now, maybe the demand meets it in some industries, but the supply of say skilled labour or high tech ensures high wages so a min. wage doesn't matter in those cases (though some argue having one drives wages up of the higher salaries also).

No stupid. To offer free college education and medical. Give people the tools they need.
Why in the world would anyone go to school to pay 70% income tax lol are you on crack?

Why in the world would anyone go to school to pay 70% income tax lol are you on crack?
Who told you people would go to school to pay 70% income tax? You go to school to get an education. After you get an education you open a business.

How Exactly does that work?

Bullshit Stat.
Most are Trust Fund Babies.
If you say I'm a 'today Millionaire because I once made $20,000 per year in my first job" then Yes, I started out poor I guess.

Seriously, do you understand the Tax Structure or NOT?
Does an Individual making $1,000,000 per year pay 70% pay on the entire Million.
Answer this dude.

Bullshit Stat.
If you say I'm a 'today Millionaire because I once made $20,000 per year in my first job" then Yes, I started out poor I guess.

Does an Individual making $1,000,000 per year pay 70% pay on the entire Million.
Answer this dude.
?????????<<<<<<<<<<????????...............????????????

Bullshit Stat.

Answer this dude.
I do.

Who told you people would go to school to pay 70% income tax? You go to school to get an education. After you get an education you open a business.
And do what? Pay a wage I can’t afford? What’s the income tax to pay for all this free shit?

Forum List

Back