Don't give the keys to a brat

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/opinion/stop-indulging-trump.html?ref=opinion&_r=2

He’s best described not in political terms but in developmental ones. He’s a toddler. I’d say “infant” but infants are pre-verbal, and he has a few words, most of them monosyllabic.

Only a toddler could be so self-justifying and tone-deaf that he’d compare the sacrifice of Humayun Khan — the soldier I mentioned who was killed in Iraq — to his own professional work of erecting tall buildings and simultaneously enriching himself.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/opinion/stop-indulging-trump.html?ref=opinion&_r=2

He’s best described not in political terms but in developmental ones. He’s a toddler. I’d say “infant” but infants are pre-verbal, and he has a few words, most of them monosyllabic.

Only a toddler could be so self-justifying and tone-deaf that he’d compare the sacrifice of Humayun Khan — the soldier I mentioned who was killed in Iraq — to his own professional work of erecting tall buildings and simultaneously enriching himself.
He never should have gone there on the sacrifice thing. The developmental issue is not intellectual, it's a personality disorder, which is even harder to "fix." He is who he is.

He never should have gone there on the sacrifice thing. The developmental issue is not intellectual, it's a personality disorder, which is even harder to "fix." He is who he is.
What was wrong with saying he has sacrificed?

He doesn't know what the word "sacrifice" means. Making money for yourself is not "sacrifice."

He doesn't know what the word "sacrifice" means. Making money for yourself is not "sacrifice."

How the fuck do you know? What about his privacy? What about putting his family in the spoltlight......dead kiss aren't the only way to sacrifice

Actually, I didn't think it was fair for Khan to say "You have never sacrificed anything," because how many of us have? And even if we have, it sure wasn't voluntary, right? So if I were Trump, I would have left the sacrifice thing out of it. You can't win on that one. Sure Trump has worked hard, given up a lot of time he could have spent with this family or whatever in order to build his empire. He believes he has done a lot to improve people's lives by providing jobs. I hear that. But a "sacrifice?" No.

Actually, I didn't think it was fair for Khan to say "You have never sacrificed anything," because how many of us have? And even if we have, it sure wasn't voluntary, right? So if I were Trump, I would have left the sacrifice thing out of it. You can't win on that one. Sure Trump has worked hard, given up a lot of time he could have spent with this family or whatever in order to build his empire. He believes he has done a lot to improve people's lives by providing jobs. I hear that. But a "sacrifice?" No.
That sounds like a sacrifice to me! I can tell you running a small business is filled bullshit. There are many easier ways to make a buck. No, he shouldn't have responded to their attack but he didn't equate it to his son's sacrifice. The smear monger was not the one that made the sacrifice and we now know he had financial gain from making his statements.

Maybe you shouldn't be looking to the left wing slimes for your information. Trump compared himself to the parents, not the soldier. And the father makes his living importing muslims to the US, so there couldn't have possibly been a profit motive for him, right?

Liar. He made money for a lot of people, not just himself. The smear monger is the one that knows what the word means, his son made the sacrifice, not him.

Last edited:

How do you know he hasn't sacrificed? You speak as if you've had exactly zero life experience, which makes me think that probably you've had everything handed to YOU without lifting a finger.

That sounds like a sacrifice to me! I can tell you running a small business is filled bullshit. There are many easier ways to make a buck. No, he shouldn't have responded to their attack but he didn't equate it to his son's sacrifice. The smear monger was not the one that made the sacrifice and we now know he had financial gain from making his statements.
Who told you that, Ice? (financial gain from making his statements)

Maybe you shouldn't be looking to the left wing slimes for your information. Trump compared himself to the parents, not the soldier. And the father makes his living importing muslims to the US, so there couldn't have possibly been a profit motive for him, right?

I see, so building your business with cheap labor is the same as sacrificing your son to war?

Fuck off, asshole.

Liar. He made money for a lot of people, not just himself. The smear monger isn't the one that knows what the word means, his son made the sacrifice, not him.

Are you fucking serious??

Obviously you're not a parent.

You've never ran a successful business have you, or raised 5 successful children for that matter?

The news. He has a law firm that makes money on Muslim immigration.

How the fuck do you know? What about his privacy? What about putting his family in the spoltlight......dead kiss aren't the only way to sacrifice

Fuck off, dipshit. You know less than nothing. Play in the CDZ where we're forced to indulge your witless replies.

Suck me bitch....I know way more than your ignorant ass. If you don't have a dead kid you can't fight back.......those are the liberal rules

Liar. He made money for a lot of people, not just himself. The smear monger isn't the one that knows what the word means, his son made the sacrifice, not him.

Are you fucking serious??

Obviously you're not a parent.
If a child dies you made a sacrifice? Look the word up, Dildo.

I see, so building your business with cheap labor is the same as sacrificing your son to war?

Fuck off, asshole.

OH, did I hit a nerve little child. Get back to me when you grow up, you have zero room to call anyone else childish.

Fuck off, asshole.
No one said that and how does one sacrifice their son to war? You are struggling with simple English.

The news. He has a law firm that makes money on Muslim immigration.
Oh. I thought you meant the DNC paid him.

Forum List

Back