Don't bring THESE jobs back.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
smog.jpg

Be careful for which you ask...you just might get it.

When manufactures moved some of the most foul air and water polluting industries off shore, I had mixed feelings. I bemoaned the loss of jobs and the manufacturing base but I was somewhat relieved that the growing health crises in our urban areas had been curtailed.

Richard Nixon is credited for spearheading the EPA back in 1970 and thank God he did. Industrialization creates jobs but he seemed realize how threatening it was to the environment and public health. The EPA is probably responsible for a of industries relocating to China and elsewhere.

One year later, in 1971, Nixon made a historic visit to China. That unprecedented overture opened the door for US Industries to not only move their pollution producing factories to China but also to tap into cheaper labor pools.

The world has changed a lot since then. China's labor force is demanding higher wages and the government is requiring stricter regulation of pollutants. And while Republicans have been wailing about manufacturing jobs losses they have expressed a desire for those jobs and industries to return. Some GOP leaders have been just as vocal in attacking the EPA.

Trump has been listening. He has placed another wolf in the chicken coup.
Trump picks close ally of fossil fuel industry to lead EPA - The Buffalo News

That same EPA is about to shut down over 400,000 marginal oil and gas wells in the U.S. At the loss of tens of thousands of jobs, and thousands of small family businesses that have survived multiple generations.

Get a grip on yourself and go somewhere else you worthless fuckfaker.

That same EPA is about to shut down over 400,000 marginal oil and gas wells in the U.S. At the loss of tens of thousands of jobs, and thousands of small family businesses that have survived multiple generations.

I googled your false statement and found this:
Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 10.34.25 PM.png

None of the links mention 400, 000 oil and gas wells being shut down. Looks like I had better stick around and keep my foot in your lying ass!

I googled your false statement and found this:View attachment 101310

None of the links mention 400, 000 oil and gas wells being shut down. Looks like I had better stick around and keep my foot in your lying ass!

I agree, when you google half the stuff , you find out its not the truth. I agree with your post as well, a bad pick for head of EPA.

I googled your false statement and found this:View attachment 101310

Fuq, google EPA methane rules. :slap:

Jesus fucking christ.

Mr. H, it is your claim that this will shut down 400,000 natural gas wells. Your job as a supporter of natural gas is to show that is the case. Why should those that are arguing on the other side look it up for you? Link.

Forum List

Back