Don's legacy: Trump departed DC with the GOP out of power, conservatism in disarray, & the right in the same hole it dug with the Birchers & Buchanan!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
not only is the right unable to get out of the hole, it seems like it doesn't want to!

I do care that Trump is trying to destroy a conservative future. He’s lied about DeSantis non-stop. It’s over for Trump, but instead of fostering a conservative legacy he’s trying to burn down the house. For this I do not forgive

not only is the right unable to get out of the hole, it seems like it doesn't want to!

I do care that Trump is trying to destroy a conservative future. He’s lied about DeSantis non-stop. It’s over for Trump, but instead of fostering a conservative legacy he’s trying to burn down the house. For this I do not forgive

At the end of the day, simply put, the worst President this country has ever elected. The bottom of the presidential barrel.

I'm sure you're speaking of Biden. It can't possibly be anyone else.
Biden will come in at the middle of the pack. Not in the good or bad categories...just average. Most of that is due to circumstances left to him by the worst President this country has ever elected.
He really didn't get a chance to get away from the shit sandwich the last guy left him for almost 2 years...which is why I think he is running for another term at 80+ when he should be retiring to Delaware.

Biden will come in at the middle of the pack. Not in the good or bad categories...just average. Most of that is due to circumstances left to him by the worst President this country has ever elected.
He really didn't get a chance to get away from the shit sandwich the last guy left him for almost 2 years...which is why I think he is running for another term at 80+ when he should be retiring to Delaware.
Oh ... Obama. True ... he was also very bad.

do you have an original thought of your own or do all your opinions need to be fed to you through the MSM???

Not a student of history are you?

Worst - Trump.
Just above him, take your pick. Buchanan, Pierce, or Johnson.
I love history, but I've actually experienced (and am experiencing) recent history. The three I mentioned will be written in stone as not only the worst Presidents, but BY FAR the worst Presidents.

Forum List

Back